5.0 out of 5 stars Such a tonic, ought to be free on the NHS!
Hugely appealing and endearing, Michael totally charms his audience, young and old.

Published 20 months ago by Trudy Bradburne

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing compared with old material
I am a huge fan....and still re watch his old DVDs and re runs on TV......I was so excited about this DVD coming out, but I found myself trying hard to find it funny. not as good as his older previous material, so disappointing.
Published 20 months ago by C. Low

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a tonic, ought to be free on the NHS!, 14 Nov 2012

His comedy comes from his wry observation of human nature and from the many simple things we can all relate to. How many people have gone into a hotel room, filled the mini kettle in the bathroom and then found you had to empty the thing before you can get it out from under the tap? He makes ordinary situations like this extremely funny and entertaining.

Michael is my favourite ever comedian. As far as I'm concerned, he's the funniest man on the planet. I have all his DVDs and find them absolutely hilarious. My husband and I howled our way through this latest one, as always.

The only one put out was my cat. She was in her usual place on my lap and kept gazing at me in irritated astonishment as I laughed my head off, before finally abandoning me to find a more restful place to kip!

I hope Michael goes from strength to strength - he's an absolute tonic!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Michael Mcintyre, 6 Sep 2013
Michael Mcintyre is my favourite comedian and he once again performs to his best in Showtime slightly different to the live show I saw in Birmingham but still outrageously funny and down to earth observations of day to day life that make you laugh

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing compared with old material, 23 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw this live, didn't stop crying with laughter for 2 hours!!, 22 Sep 2012
I saw this live at the NIA in Birmingham, and it was absolutely brilliant! Michael had me in hysterics within the first five minutes, and I was crying with laughter for the next two hours! I have never, ever laughed so hard in my life! The material was hilarious, and Michael was on top form! Not only was the ready prepared material excellent, his improvisational skills with the audience was fantastic!
I'm pre-ordering this straight away, and I can't wait to see it again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Mcintyre, 24 Nov 2012
I laughed so much I was crying and my stomach ached. What a great comedian
and what a wonderful script.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed so much I couldn't breathe!, 30 Nov 2012
Ms. K. Murdoch (Kendal, UK) - See all my reviews
Saw Mr McIntyre in October at the MEN in Manchester and ruined my mascara laughing so much, the DVD is just the thing to cheer you up n a cold winters night. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars So many laughs!, 13 Nov 2012
Katie85 (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I saw this at the O2 in September, but decided to comment after seeing the DVD. After all, you never know how differently it may turn out on the DVD!

Thankfully, all of the stuff that I remember was on there. There's lots of new material - the Olympics and the Jubilee (my one concern is that they may seem dated come next year, but no real problem), people's names, relationships, children's games, online bookings and the dentist. I remember having tears of laughter in my eyes during the live show and I was worried that I would not get the same buzz from seeing it on the small screen, but I laughed just as hard by watching the DVD. They seem to have used bits from a couple of shows because I remember one of the audience interactions during the people's names section, but not the other, but it was well-edited, you wouldn't have known they were separate nights unless you had been there.

It is another fantastic DVD from Michael McIntyre to add to "Live and Laughing" and "Hello Wembley" and would be perfect for any fan of his.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest comedy show I've ever been to, 1 Nov 2012
I saw this at the O2 in London. The show was side splitingly funny. Most of the people around me seemed to be on the verge of keeling over in fits of laughter for the majority of the show.

I've seen him live before a couple of times and watched all his DVDs and have to say that I think this is the best he's ever been and that's saying a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw him live yesterday - loved it!, 5 Oct 2012
My favourite comedian by miles! Great sense of humour, not too rude, not too silly. The DVD will be the next best thing to seeing him life. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seen this live!!!!, 8 Sep 2012
I went too see this live at Capital FM arena on 4th Sept 2012 and I've got too say it was brilliant! Love Michael McIntyre and I would recommend this to anyone, just hope they don't cut the DVD short and miss some hilarious things!

Michael McIntyre: Showtime - Signed Copy - Limited Edition [DVD]