5.0 out of 5 stars Google Nexus 7 tablet case upgrade time!
Purchased a Belkin soft case for some initial protection but needed to find a good hard case for the long term. Settled on the Speck after the usual ton of reading (reviews).

This case is a perfect fit, has the screen on/off feature when closing/opening the case, has a bunch of viewing angles and generally looks great.

The construction is really good...
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by Adrian Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a very tight fit.
Nice case which looks good and provide excellent protection. The sleep function works well and the stand functionality is also a nice touch.

Published 22 months ago by ajw_1974

5.0 out of 5 stars Google Nexus 7 tablet case upgrade time!, 29 Dec. 2012
Adrian Smith (South Coast UK) - See all my reviews

The construction is really good and the stitching is perfect. The closure/clasp works well and feels solid when it snaps shut (it's even angled down slightly to give a bit of tension).

Lastly, the holes for the power/vol/headphones/USB/speaker are perfectly placed for ease of use. There are even two mini holes for the mics.

Definitely worth all five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill for the Nexus 7, 18 Jan. 2013
I looked at a number of cases and read all the reviews, but chose this one. Fits very well indeed and is not bulky at all. I like the fact that the case grips the sides rather than encrouching on the actual screen, which I believe would collect dust etc. Good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase of this case, great product., 17 Sept. 2014
I had the previous version of this but after a Lot of use the plastic corners snapped off and my ipad was a little unsafe being held in by the sides alone. This new model is identilcal in build and quality apart from the old elastic fastening is now a plastic catch which you have to squeeze to secure. I am not keen on this type of fastening but getting used to it. I am very pleased with the product and it is a perfect replacement to my old one. I chose purple since this was >£10 cheaper than the black one (!!!) and I quite like it being a different colour to my old one. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover. Purple colour is a little dull, 19 Oct. 2014
Good cover. Purple colour is a little dull, but the quality of the cover is very good. it protects the corners, the controls can all be accessed and I have had no problems with the magnets that control the locking/unlocking. This is on an iPad 3. My previous cover kept waking my iPad, resulting in a flat battery in the morning and the worry of a very hot device that was a fire hazard. The cover can be wiped clean and looks smart.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a very tight fit., 31 May 2013

The main issue I had was when I attached it to my nexus 7 it was such a tight fit it actually prized the two halves of the nexus 7 apart by 2-3 mm. That was alarming to say the least. No harm done but that is why I am only giving it 3 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but flawed, 11 Feb. 2014
Initially I thought this was great. However after just a few months light use the cover started to crack along the fold line, and the magnet in the cover makes the nexus go into sleep mode when it's folded back on itself. I don't use the case any more, which is a shame admit fits well and looks nice (until it started to split)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 17 July 2014
I bought this for my husband and he is thrilled with it. Nothing on the pad is covered by the case so access and view are not diminished. The stand works as he wants it too and it protects the iPad aswell. Neat and practical.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor original packaging from manufacturer, 7 Jun. 2014
This is a very good case which holds my ipad securely. However this cover is packaged in a cardboard sleeve which does not cover all edges of the case hence one of the corners was scuffed. A shame as it ruined my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best case you can buy for the Nexus 7!, 4 Oct. 2014
Wow! Just £12.99 now. i bought mine at the end of 2012 when i got my new Nexus 7 and it cost nearly £30 from Marks&Spencers. Back then it was the best case available and 2 years on it still is the best purchase i've made of an item like this.
Protects the Nexus 7 very well, the indents that allow you to angle the case aren't very deep so it can slip if your not careful but a minor negative compared to how excellent this is overall. Buckle is still tight and snaps shut perfectly, no sighns of any wear on corners etc. Truly brilliant case!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit - decent value, 27 Feb. 2013
The FitFolio fits my Nexus 7 like a glove and feels very well made. My only gripe would be that the grooves that provide the stability when standing the device up are too shallow to provide proper stability.