Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 October 2012
"Diamonds" by Rihanna is a beautiful and positive song that appears to be about having a great appreciation for someone. The only reason why I ranked it three stars is because I felt that "Diamonds" is a great concept that would be enhanced with a dance/trance musical remix. I actually look forward to her next creation titled "Unapologetic" and count "Rehab", "We Found Love", and "Talk That Talk" as some of my multiple favorites from Rihanna. It is just that I feel that the potential of "Diamonds" would come out more with higher tempo melodies.
on 14 May 2014
One of Rihanna's more profound songs - with a powerful vocal effort to match. Not quite as good as 'Only Girl in the World' or 'We Found Love', but a great track nonetheless.
on 5 February 2013
I am really not a fan of RNB music at all. Also I was really not following what Rihanna is doing in music business. I've heard this song on one of the French TV channels. I have to admit the song is really very good and within this genre.
CD single contains two tracks only: Diamonds (radio/album version [3:46]) and quite good remix of the song (The Bimbo Jones Vocal [6:16]).
on 2 March 2015
loved it no complaints of service
on 1 October 2014
another great song from Rihanna
on 29 December 2012
brilliant song lovely vocals deserved the no.1 that it got and it is still in the top 10 love ittttttttttttttt
on 12 December 2012
After her previous dance track where have you been, I did't know this new song was in the charts till after i checked the charts in Monday's newspaper.. I then checked the charts on Sky and was blown away by the song and powerful video.
on 27 September 2013
I was hoping for more of an album, maybe I read it wrong. It is just one very long version of Diamonds single. I love the track, but it sounded quite tinny and got boring after a while.
on 4 March 2013
I'm not a massive fan of Rihanna, but when I heard this track I just had to have it. Listened to rest of album but wasn't interested in any more tracks, predictable RnB stuff.
on 24 May 2013
My son said to me - Dad YOU listen to Rihanna, why? He's 17 & I'm 60, but why not?

Easy purchase, great quality sound and very catchy tune