5.0 out of 5 stars Protected my new mac from big fall
I was very happy with the price and speed of delivery (from US) of this product.

Particularly the colour is exactly as in the picture, which, when you buy from ebay, is more potluck from other vendors....

Published 15 months ago by Mike day

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at start but don't expect to last too long
This review would have been 5 stars but Kuzy's customer service and product quality have really let me down. I have purchased two of these and both of them (black and purple) were fine to start with.

Published 9 months ago by piddlydiddly

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected my new mac from big fall, 14 April 2013

This afternoon I had my macbook outside (in the sun) using Skype to talk to a friend abroad when the chair I was on gave way and the macbook flew in the air and banged and scraped along a concrete/rough surface.

With great trepidation I checked my laptop to find that it had fallen on the bottom right corner near the USB port which is the least protected part by this case (or any other) with just a small piece of plastic (a cm wide) protecting. The case was trashed and warped, but I was amazed to discover the macbook was COMPLETELY unscathed. There was a lot of scuffing on the lid to where it slid after the initial bounce, and the case has shrugged this off also....

So a MASSIVE thumbs up, 25 has protected my 2000 macbook from a major fall. The case could still be used, but has major damage, so I will simply purchase a new one (after finishing this review).

Not that I recommend flinging your macbook across your garden onto concrete like i did, but if it were to happen, it turns out this case has provided 100% protection to the exterior, and your macbook should remain scratch free...

Thanks alot!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a Glove, 20 Dec 2012
This seller exceeded their delivery estimates which meant that it came before Christmas. The product is perfect for what I need. Fits like a glove and it's design compliments the high quality you'd expect from an apple product.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the colour, 6 Feb 2013
nice material and really nice colour, it fits on well and doesn't come off easily. though gets dirty quite easily

5.0 out of 5 stars hot neon yellow rubberised hard case for macbook 13 inch retina display, 20 Jan 2013
Really pleased with this product. Fits my Macbook perfectly and the color is lovely and unique. No regrets. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Dec 2012
Great product and protects my Mac Book Pro perfectly from scratches and looks great best case on the market today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, 22 Dec 2012
Very good quality product fits perfectly to my new macbook pro, looks smart and I love the colour. Arrived well before expected delivery date. Overall 5* product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at start but don't expect to last too long, 28 Sep 2013

Then over the following 6 months they steadily discoloured and the plastic became brittle with cracks appearing in both covers. I contacted Kuzy and their stock reply was "the product has a 30 day warranty".

I bought Kuzy and paid the higher price over other items because I thought I was getting a better quality product. This is not the case.

If you are buying a cover for your macbook and expect it to last longer than 6 months then buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rubberized hard case, 4 May 2013
It has good quality and really fit to the size of my Retina laptop. Even the color is exactly what I expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Perfection, 19 Dec 2012
The cover case fits perfectly and the grey smoke colour case looks very slick! Good purchase in time for Xmas and the New Year :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Dec 2012
Fits perfectly on my macbook, and arrived in good time. However, colour was not as bright as I thought it would be but still happy with it.