5.0 out of 5 stars Protected my new mac from big fall
I was very happy with the price and speed of delivery (from US) of this product.

Particularly the colour is exactly as in the picture, which, when you buy from ebay, is more potluck from other vendors....

This afternoon I had my macbook outside (in the sun) using Skype to talk to a friend abroad when the chair I was on gave way and the macbook flew...
Published 16 months ago by Mike day

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at start but don't expect to last too long
This review would have been 5 stars but Kuzy's customer service and product quality have really let me down. I have purchased two of these and both of them (black and purple) were fine to start with.

Then over the following 6 months they steadily discoloured and the plastic became brittle with cracks appearing in both covers. I contacted Kuzy and their stock...
Published 10 months ago by piddlydiddly

4.0 out of 5 stars very good but..., 9 April 2014
This review is from: Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch AQUA BLUE Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display Models: A1502 and A1425 (NEWEST VERSION) - AQUA BLUE (Electronics)
very good case, fits perfectly, unfortunately the bottom case had a 1 inch split. If it had been coming from UK I would have returned it, but took too long to get from US.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - I'm sure it will keep my Mac safe, 1 April 2014
B. Johnson (UK) - See all my reviews
I've only had this case for my Mac which I've only owned for a few days but the impression so far seems that it's OK. It's a piece of cake to put on to the system and although there are some people who say it doesn't have a rubber surface; there's definitely something grippier about the surface that a standard shiny black plastic which I imagine wouldn't be too good for handling with damp/very dry hands. The finish seems a little too delicate for a protective case I think as I've only transported it a few places around my house and I've already noticed a subtle scratch on the case which is a little disappointing. Having said that, I think the reason to buy a case is to absorb the scratches you don't want on the equipment and to not spend 18 hours putting the thing on. For that, this is pretty good and dependent on how it stands up over the coming months, I would probably reconsider it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Hard Cover, 7 Mar 2014
Excellent hard cover for mac. Very good quality and the texture is perfect. You can protect and customise your mac at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good solid cover, 1 Mar 2014
Tight to clip on and cannot be taken off without breaking, but gives good protection. Pity there has to be a logo on the cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Feb 2014
I like the color but this one is a bit different from some of others as the logo can be shown even the macbook is not open. i prefer the color of the cover is saturation:)

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 3 Jan 2014
fits perfectly .... and its not bulky and apple logo still comes through, i mean the light... I like it... looks professional...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and seller quickly solved issue, 19 Dec 2013
I would give this 5 stars except, when it arrived it had a little crack on one of the corners. I report it straight away and they quickly sorted out the issue with no problem at all.

Apart from the slight damage (which occurred in transit) I love the colour, the feel and texture of this cover. It looks exactly as it does in the picture.

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!!, 19 July 2014
I had just purchased my first macbook and was very conscious of protecting it as quickly as possible.
I read the reviews which were a little mixed but I'm glad I took the risk.
Fantastic product, colour is great and came before the original suggested delivery date.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality. Do not buy!, 12 July 2013
I bought this item for my new Macbook Pro Retina as I loved the colour and in the past have had similar rubberised protective covers made by different manufacturers for previous computers, all of which have been good quality. When this cover arrived I was delighted by the colour but within a matter of days the cover started to crack and fracture. Each day there are more cracks and the case is starting to disintegrate. I have tried to contact the seller but have had no reply from them. This case was much more expensive than others on the market and is a waste of money. Do not Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little cover., 13 Aug 2014
Exactly as described. Arrived within days. Looks great on my macbook and let's the apple logo shine through which is good. Doesn't add too much on to the thickness either.