on 24 March 2014
I have experience with a few bluetooth connected speakers and this has the worst range ever. Device has to be fairly close for the audio to be good quality. Also expected it to be louder considering it is mains powered. Controls are over complicated. Much better options out there.
on 22 August 2013
Really superb product. Gear4 in an excellent brand, professional people making quality music items. I have no regrets purchasing this item.
on 19 March 2015
Really shocked at the extremely cheap/low quality feel of this item! The volume is appallingly low and i haven't dared play it above 28 (out of 32) as it just doesn't cut it, Bluetooth feature has already entirely stopped working! The fact this is advertised as reduced from £150 is just a blatent lie. If i had payed that for this item i would be even more horrified than i currently am! So so unimpressed. I actually bought two sets aswell, 1 intended as a present which i am now too embarrassed to pass on! Stay away, they really aren't worth a tenner!!!!!
on 5 November 2015
I found it does't automatically revise to the correct time - as from dst to gmt. Even my old Laptop does this! I had to go online to find how to manually reset the time. OK - except that the manual was so diabolically presented as to make it virtually unreadable. Giant pixilation was the problem so printing the result was out of the question. I was asked (in the body of the Manual) if I had any comments or questions and to supply my email address for their reply. I did so and am still waiting.
on 2 August 2013
Read several reviews for the sister version with iPhone dock in front n there are mixed reviews, most people praise the speakers however! I tested both this and the other version and found the speakers to b very similar quality. At higher level it really blast n the sound is crisp. I've only tried it via wireless connection n I noted others seem to feel the jack n USB connection gives much poorer sound quality, I unfortunately can't verify this.

I bought this speaker after this, am still very impressed by the sound. Of course it wouldn't b loud enough if u r planning a large party but will b more than enough if its for personal use. Virtually anything can connect with this speaker as long as you hv Bluetooth.

Agree with some users who commented about the lack of DAB. Agree this is bit lacking behind, guess that's why they r trying to clear stock, perhaps a newer version is releasing soon?

Overall would recommend if its on sale at half the price.
on 4 April 2015
Really glad I bought these speakers! Sound is great quality, volume doesn't go crazy load - plenty loud enough for around the house by maybe not if you had a lot of people around. The Bluetooth is great as means you can have you phone on you or be in the next room and it still plays and you can change songs without having to get up! Not too big as well so doesn't take up too much space.
on 25 December 2014
Bought for Xmas and I guess there is a reason it is so discounted....

Bluetooth connection very poor. Connects intermittently. Tried on 3 different devices and each drops connection.

Pity....the sound is superb and the overall quality 'feels' solid, tech just letting it down.
on 9 December 2014
Amazing item! You can't travel too far for the wireless to work really well. You can go on the opposite side of the room though. Overall quality is amazing. Works with my iPhone, iPod and computer really easily! Easy to set up. Would recommend.
on 9 February 2014
I think it is a great little stereo but just one thing. Make sure you have all your music downloaded properly (No cheap copies) otherwise the speaker sounds awful. But overall it looks great and also has an FM radio which is just a bonus.
on 4 July 2014
Just what is needed for a party. Very useful