5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
I love this case. I wanted something that would not only stand horizontally but also vertically to be able to Skype with friends. This is the only case I could find that does that. It protects my mini ipad perfectly.
Published 18 months ago by M Mayo

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, until 4 months old.
Published 29 days ago by Lexi

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 23 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 18 Nov 2013
The only negatives, which don't bother me. It's really two cases in one so is quite thick compared to other covers. Because of the thickness the hole for the camera is very deep making it impossible to use the camera in the full case without a shadow from the case, though it worked fine using the inner case only.
Note there are video reviews on youtube for the ipad version which give you a great idea of what the case is really like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 6 Nov 2013
This case is good value for the price and does the job. Only downside I found is when taking a photo there's an arched shadow on the top of the photo, the hole for the camera lens doesn't seem big enough and no matter how much I try to re position the iPad the shadow is still there but I've got round that problem by cropping the photo's. Also the bright purple colour shown is actually a much darker tone.

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR MONEY, 2 May 2013
This review is from: CaseCrown Ridge Standby Case (Pink) for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini with Retina Display (Personal Computers)
WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. FITS NICE, WORKS AS IT SHOULD AND SMELLS LOVELY. LOVE THE COLOUR TOO

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, until 4 months old., 31 July 2014
I have had this case for about 6 months now, and although excellent (apart from the rear camera hole on the outer piece/book cover obstructing camera, so must be removed to take pictures) until about four months old, now the cases Velcro, the bit that keep the two pieces together, no longer works; I have cleaned both parts several times but this has not had any effect, this means that it no longer stands up or stays together unless held. The 'bridge' bit underneath the home button has also snapped, deforming the shape of the case, exposing the two bottom corners to knocks (I now have one on each as the exposure of these corners as only just come to light) where this bit has broken it has caused the rubber 'edging/seal' to peel off and the layers inside to frayed and separate, this edging has now come off all the outer corners, even with my best efforts to keep it in tact. I am now looking for a new case; maybe I shouldn't have expected too much for the price but it is disappointing, especially since, like most people I do not have the funds, nor do I want to have to buy a new case every 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for new ipad mini with retina, 31 Dec 2013
I was looking for a case for my new ipad mini with retina display and realised that many manufacturers do not yet cater for this new ipad.
I saw the Crown Ridge case at a really good price via Amazon and thought that it would do "for the time being".

How wrong I was, this case is just perfect, its well made and unlike some of the more expensive cases has magnetic closure.
It separates if you just want to hold the case, yet has good indentations if you want to prop the case - landscape style - for veiwing or typing.
Haven't tried the camera yet and can see that it may cast a shadow when usingit in the full case but I didn't buy my ipad for taking photos!
Would not hesiate to recommend this case and will certainly not be bothering to buy another.

4.0 out of 5 stars case crown, 15 Nov 2013
i like the product because the item itself doesn't look cheap. the color is great too. the only thing that would have made me choose 5 stars is if only the hole for the camera was on the centre, then it would be nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent accessory, 5 Nov 2013
Tarpig (Halifax, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Nice product at a very reasonable price which provides a useful stand for knee or table. This can then allow fairly easy single finger operation of the touch screen. It is smart and colourful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as shown, 25 Oct 2013
Mr. E. S. Day "Elliott Day" (Watford, UK) - See all my reviews
Great case, bought the same day as my mini so I've never seen the ipad mini out of it.
Stand and magnetic closing work as you'd expect.

If like me you want to take extra care of your ipad mini, this is the case for you. I'll never understand those who go case-free!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect and very good value, 15 Oct 2013
I am very pleased with this. It is lightweight but sturdy. For landscape working or reading I have much choice of angle as I want and have encountered no problems. It's Not so good for portrait. The only workable position is flat. That's not a problem but it would be nice to have at least one propped-up position.
However very good value indeed for the price.