on 4 January 2014
I have been studying alternative health and nutrition for years and this is one of the best and most helpful books I have ever read. Sadly the majority of the population will doubtless continue to completely ignore the extraordinary life-enhancing benefits which flow from having the correct nutrition, but people reading this book receive invaluable information and are truly fortunate, thanks to the wonderful work of Dr Carolyn Dean.
on 30 April 2013
An excellent description of this mineral and it's crucial place in our body's biology. There are new insights for the initiated magnesium reader and essential reading for everyone interested in improving their health and wellbeing.
on 25 October 2013
This book has made clear to me my suspicions that we are being starved of essential minerals.
Magnesium is the most important ESSENTIAL mineral of all.
on 18 February 2015
Well, where do I start? It's a fabulous and easy to read book and makes so much sense. So impressed we bought some ReMag and all the family started taking it. My 14 year old daughter after taking it for approx 3 weeks is continually communicative, reasonable and pleasure to be around. I am still reeling from the difference it has made to her. She sailed through her cycle too! No more melt downs and implosions - life is just peachy! My 16 year old son has, from very young, always twitched. It is so irritating sitting watching tv with his legs across my lap and he constantly jerks and twitches. This does not happen any more!!!! My husband always strips off his socks and trousers late in the evening because he gets hot, restless legs - just noticed that I'm not finding trousers and socks in the front room any more! As for me, well I'm a little more complicated as have Hashimoto's and Heart-block and a few other annoyances. Magnesium has calmed my mood, I'm sleeping better, my cycles are 85% improved and arrhythmia's and palpitations have reduced dramatically. My leg cramps and restless legs have disappeared too. Mainly what is great is my mood - it has leveled out so much and our whole family dynamic is working:-))
on 25 October 2013
Well written information from a top doctor/medical scientist whose only agenda is helping readers to maintain/recover their health using natural and effective remedies.
on 24 October 2014
A fascinating book which tells of the importance and helpful uses of magnesium. It hasl described in detail the benefits of this mineral and helped me in the use of the oils and flakes which can be used.
on 28 November 2014
I found it very easy to read and it had some very good information about the benefits of magnesium. I would certainly recommend this book for anyone curious about magnesium deficiency.
on 1 May 2014
This book has helped - and is still helping - me to understand the need for magnesium. My knowledge of science is limited, but this book makes the need for magnesium very clear.
on 28 January 2014
read this book and understand better what the body is asking for . well researched a must read for anyone interested in understanding what the body may be asking for.
on 15 December 2015
Excellent little book by the well-informed Dr. Dean.
Don't be fooled - there is lots of info here.
Dr Dean was promoting the benefits of Magnesium when few others were.
Magnesium seems to be such a safe supplement with so many benefits