5.0 out of 5 stars Grab while you can!
This item is always sold out, it is that sought after.

For 2 years I have been trying to get my hands on one of these presentation boxes, for a gift, and each time I check they have sold out, finally I was in time and grabbed one when they only had two left. I would definitely recommend.
Suitable for starter and experienced whiskey lovers. The...
Published on 19 Aug 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars WHISKY!
Whiskey is an Irish or American spirit.

Glenmorangie is Scotch Whisky, the real thing, i.e. produced in Scotland. Get it right, it matters.
Published 4 months ago by David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Grab while you can!, 19 Aug 2012
This item is always sold out, it is that sought after.

Suitable for starter and experienced whiskey lovers. The presentation box is eye catching and attractive, and as any whiskey lover will tell you so is the content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, an Absolute Treat for the Whisky Lover, 8 Feb 2011
Brett H "pentangle" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Glenmorangie is my favorite single malt and these whiskies are all absolutely top end stuff. Clearly if buying for yourself you will probably go for a full size bottle as you are paying a premium for these four 10 cl bottles. However, the extra is nothing like as excessive as some gift sets, since a standard size 70 cl bottle will normally cost at least thirty pounds.

So if you are looking for a most welcome pressie for your whisky loving friend, look no further. You will get a lot of brownie points for this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much appreciated gift!, 29 Dec 2013
Cianta (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glenmorangie Whiskey EOY Gift Pack 10 cl (Case of 4) (Grocery)
This is my husband's favourite whiskey and, as part of his Christmas gift, it has been much appreciated! He especially likes the 'Nectar d'Or' variety so the "what on earth do I buy for his birthday present that he will actually like?" Problem is now sorted!

Delivery was almost by return of post and it arrived very well packaged, nicely presented and in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun 2012
A really good value set from Glenmorangie, demonstrating the 10 year old original and the three 12 year old variations; lasanta (sherry casks), the quinta ruban (port casks) and nectar d'hor (sauternes casks). Having been a huge fan of their 10 year old offering and not wanting to splash out on a full size bottle of the other expressions without having a taste this set was exactly what I was looking for. Each of the 12 year old expressions are very different and equally delicious! Lasanta has a very nutty rich taste and a spicy kick at the end, which is a signature of the original 10 year old. The quinta ruban has a lovely ruby red colour to it and was very fruity to the taste and ludicrously smooth. The nectar d'or had perhaps the nicest nose of the expressions with citrussy notes coming through, the taste also featured these citrus notes and a very rich full flavour. The quinta ruban was my favourite of the 12 year old expressions, but one thing is for certain though, they are all very special whiskies and I will be adding a full size bottle of each to my collection shortly. If you are a fan of highland scotch whisky and have not encountered Glenmorangie before, then I strongly recommend you give this cracking little set a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 26 April 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend who is a member of the whisky society.
I think his comment, ' you know me too well' says it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got mine cheaper at Sainsbury's., 18 April 2014
This is a great teaser pack for the Glenmorangie lineup. I got it for my boss for his birthday, then thought, what the hell, will try a pack myself.

All the drinks have a very distinct flavour. But, after some smooth sampling ( I like mine with Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Ice) I have to say, go for the Nectar D'Or... my goodness, it is like drinking smooth honey.

The other 2 flavoured versions are equally as good as the other. Port and Sherry casks and scotch is a no brainer of a recipe. The straight up Glenmorangie has nothing on the flavoured version, and I find it ranks a bit lower than Glenfedich or even Jamiesons. But the Nectar... nom nom nom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 9 Jan 2014
This was a birthday present for my husband who has just started to drink whisky. He loved it. Better value than some of the whisky tasting sample sets you can also get on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dad, 2 Aug 2013
Brought for Fathers day - came on time and well packaged and presented in a smart box. Great present - earned me lots of brownie points. He liked one of the specials especially and he is a tough customer to please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, would recommend, 30 Jun 2013
gift for fathers day. he loved it.
came very well packed in a very nice box. lots of padding.
very pleased with everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea For a Gift, 1 May 2013
This was bought as a gift and it went down well, in more ways than one :) No doubt we shall be buying another one or two for further special occasions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Glenmorangie Whiskey EOY Gift Pack 10 cl (Case of 4)