5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and used almost every day.
Published 20 months ago by Philco1

3.0 out of 5 stars Good talktime/battery life, Value for mnoney
This headphone with Mic has good talk time. A very good value for 13GBP, Sound quality is very good. Mic sensitivity is managable most of the time.Very good as a spare headset
Published 21 months ago by Nag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and used almost every day., 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Neckband / Headphones / Headset With Built in Noise cancelling Microphone - Ideal for use with Android Tablets, Apple iPad, iPhone, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy, Smartphones etc - Black & Chrome (Electronics)
I bought this pair as a gift, and have been using these for about a year and a half. I find them really good to use with iPod/iPhone/iPad and laptop. With iphone, I use these in the gym, walking, cycling, doing housework etc. As my main use is for audiobooks, sound quality is not an issue. For music, you might prefer to spend more for better sound quality, but these are no worse than other phones in a similar price range. Charge easily through USB and charge lasts quite a few hours, maybe about 15-20, with no significant reduction over time so far. Difficult to beat for value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good talktime/battery life, Value for mnoney, 21 Aug. 2013
It was detected easily on my android phones (HTC and Sony) but was not detected on my PC.( My other blue tooth got detected on all). It has a very plastic feel and look with shiny metal panels on both sides. Look cheap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Packed in after three charges., 30 Mar. 2014
When it worked was great. Stopped working after three charges. Can't turn off now. Wish I had spent more and bought better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Child's novelty item - not a sports headphone!, 10 Jun. 2014
Wow - these are really bad! You get what you pay for I suppose... Tight band that is badly fitted over the ears. Far too small for an adult head - may fit a young teenager better. The head phones themselves are cheap quality and stick out 2 to 3 cm over the ear but as they are small and don't cover the whole ear they look really stupid! Light plastic with cheap buttons that are fiddly to use and poor audio quality. OK for a kid to use as a novelty item - no way are they any use as a sport headphone. Buy for the kids as a throwaway item but avoid for personal use...

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Cans., 7 May 2014
I was unsure about ordering these cans on the basis that "they seemed too good to be true" but how wrong can one be! they are really great, connected instantly to my iPhone, iPad, Vaio laptop and iPod. Possibly not the best sounding cans on the market but at this price they will need some beating and very comfortable on the ears. I am more than happy with the product and have no hesitation in recommending them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 May 2014
These things are unbelievable for the price. Deep sound, virtually water proof, works with the phone perfectly with callers hearing every word and vice versa, battery lasts for days...one of my best value buys ever. No, I don't work for them :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great for the money, but...., 3 April 2014
R. SAVILLE - See all my reviews
Bought these primarily for running as in-earphones kept falling out. It took a few attempts to pair to my iPhone 5 but suspect that was either the phone or me not doing it properly. Once paired the sound quality is good...I'm no expert but they're equal to a standard pair of earphones. The controls on the earpice seem to do most things but as you're working them by touch be prepared to change tracks rather than volume a few times before you get used to it. It seemed to charge in no time at all but maybe it was partially charged already when it arrived.

They seem reasonably comfortable and while I haven't ran in them yet I don't think they'll slip. They do look a bit odd when wearing them and the shiny plastic/fake metal bit isn't great looking, but as I run in the dark it's no big deal.

All in all a decent set of wireless headphones for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain product, great performance, 24 July 2013
These headphones are something of a bargain at less than £15 all in. I was nervous that they'd be cheap and cheerful, but, they're better than that.
They make the wearer look at little like Princess Leia from StarWars but the sound quality is very good especially for the price. Plenty of Bass, good high notes and no radio interference.
Having been away, I can also confirm that at night (e.g. on a campsite or beach) the flashing blue light is a REAL PITA - it's WAY too bright and frequent and if I was to use it again in such circumstances, I'd want to tape it up too...
What about the Bluetooth connectivity? Well, you may need to update your PC's Bluetooth drivers if you are using Windows 7 (My 6 year old Laptop's drivers were not effective and Windows Update did not fix the problem. I had to go to the HP website and find later drivers, then everything was hunky-dory.) My Android phone and Car Bluetooth both connected without problem.
The additional functions within the headset are quite neat. Not as sophisticated as some, but you get a central button that switches on/off or pauses while playing or (on my Android phone at least) will turn on your device's default Music Player, or answer a call. (This replicates the function you often find on headphone cables.) You also get volume up down buttons, which again are quite easy to locate, and I like the fact that they work in gentle steps. Finally, you get track forward and track back buttons on the same right hand earpiece.
Battery life looks good. Comfort is pretty good, even though I wear glasses.
All in all, a bargain buy and I'm very happy with the performance.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing, 30 May 2014
C. Ling (UK) - See all my reviews
I found these headphones a little uncomfortable. They seem to drop contact quite a lot and need charging a lot more often than my previous blue tooth head phones,

5.0 out of 5 stars Value is absurd!, 22 Oct. 2014
This is superb headset for the price! (I paid £12 I think) I was expecting to buy these and have to spend more to get something better but I use these every day and they have become my main pair, very convenient for answering calls and the volume controls and skip forward and back buttons work perfectly on my android music and audiobook apps. I cycle and these fit under the helmet perfectly.