on 29 January 2014
I love this decoration, it's simple yet stunning. We lost our beloved pet recently and it was our first Christmas without him so we wanted something special for our tree. We looked everywhere for something - including Harrods! Then by accident I came across this, it was so perfect and it looked lovely on the tree, especially when you place it behind a light. I really can't rate this product highly enough, plus it was really cheap! Thank you.
on 28 March 2014
I bought this to get closure on the death of my dog on a whim - however I am so glad I did. This is a high quality product which comes in a beautiful gift box and a ribbon which can be used to hang the star if required.
It would be nice if it came with a little stand but for the price point that might be expecting too much but it might be something for the seller to consider as a bundle
on 30 June 2013
AN EXTREMELY WELL MADE PRODUCT.A REALLY GREAT WAY OF REMEMBERING YOUR PET,QUICK AND EFFICIENT SERVICE ,WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.THE ITEMWAS WELL PACKAGED AND CAME IN AREALLY LOVELY LITTLE GIFT BOX.
on 28 July 2014
I brought two of these stars in memory of my rabbits. I couldn't be happier, beautiful tributes to my two little stars in the sky. Thank you!
on 12 June 2015
Bought this on impulse after my pet passed away, and to be honest, I didn't really know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by the result. Don't let the word 'acrylic' put you off. Although the star is plastic is it very high quality and a precise cut, and the wording is very neat. Very pleased with this product, arrived within a week.
on 6 December 2014
These stars are the third time that I have bought engraved products from PGI. Each time I am impressed with the quality and value. They are smartly packaged and arrived promptly.
This will certainly not be my last purchase and I will keep recommending them to others.
on 28 June 2014
Good product. Sold as described. Good delivery time and price. Would use again.
on 9 January 2015
This is a stunning keepsake item.
Looks beautiful if you have some sort of light behind it (we use a battery tea light).
Arrived in a lovely box, and the personalisation was correct.
Will definitely be ordering again.
on 27 March 2016
Couldn't be happier. this was a gift for a friend whos tortoise passed away, I didn't know the birth date so I wrote a message asking if they could put R.I.P little princess instead and they did, very good of them. x
on 29 June 2015
I was disappointed as on line it looks as though it's made of black perspex, but when you get it out of the box it's actually clear perspex, so the lettering does not show up so well.