1,053 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal I've Seen!
These Hunter wellies are the best quality product that can be had.
The colour in the picture (Iris) is accurate and the price (£51.99) was extremely impressive - especially considering the unusual colours usually sell-out at the full price (around £69.00)

Would have liked to have known whether the boots run true-to-size; I had to look elsewhere to find out...
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by TigerLilly

2.0 out of 5 stars Hunter wellingtons
I have been wearing Hunter wellingtons for 40 years and they have been up and down in quality several times. Some years ago they got very thin and weak. Then they started making them in Scotland by a dipping process and these were very strong. These are characterised by rather wavy lines at the back, white plastic labels on the soles and especially by no seam in the cloth...
Published on 31 Dec 2009 by Mr. A. D. Ashley

‹ Previous | 176 77 78106 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope they last!, 1 Sep 2011
I've read so many mixed reviews about these wellingtons, but decided to take the 'risk' and try them. I bought a UK4(I'm usually a 7.5 Australian, but can fit a 7 if the fit is wide) which just fit length-wise, with a woollen pair of sock on. They are comfortable,and look really nice, but are rather difficult to take off, so I am hoping that they will stretch a little. Now, I just have to wait for it to rain to really test them out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Boots, 22 Aug 2011
Love these boots. I've been mudbusting all winter and these boots are the best. Soft and durable, great tread, haven't slipped over or got sucked down in mud, lightweight and long. Wonderful fit, should have bought two pairs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rubber boots, 9 July 2011
I bought these wellies to my mother for country walks because of their wearing comfort. Compared to my Hunter original wellies (bought in 2010), these are harder and not so flexible as my Hunter wellies. It will see how many time they last in good waterproof contition without cracks...
Delivery was really guick and well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars hunters tall wellington boots, 1 July 2011
very comfortable boots love wearing them and wouldnt buy any other make of wellingtons now, you have to wear them to believe how much better they are to any other wellington boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 20 Jun 2011
I brought these wellies in preparation for the Isle Of Wight festival, they were a great find as we suffered about 3 days rain in 12 hours!! They were very comfortable and kept my feet nice and dry - when nothing else was. They certainly got tested as i wore them most days and there was no evidence of cracking etc like it says in some of the other reviews. All in all a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter boots, 16 April 2011
A long term, country based user of Hunter Boots, I find this boot, as usual, just the job. They arrived very quickly, nicely packed and I like the length. I am 5'6", and they fitted me nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies, 1 April 2011
I bought those for my teenager for the festivals they seem to insist on frequenting. They wanted red but i accidentally ordered black, they were initially furious with me but when I tried to return them I couldnt prise them off their feet. That says it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars colour me pink, 21 Mar 2011
living in a grey, humid world, leaves me begging for colour. my gorgeous pink hunters not only brighten my days, but i note they put a smile on others as well. I was very pleased with the product and the delivery time. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Wellies, 12 Mar 2011
I love these wellies, They are so comfortable, hard wearing and fit so well. they also come up to the knee. I'm so pleased i got bright red. live in these wellies at the moment!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Hunter Wellies - Amazing!!, 22 Feb 2011
Amazing all round service! The product matched the description and delivery was incredibly fast. I wouldn't even think twice about purchasing again. I absolutly adore my wellies and would recomened to anyone intrested in purchasing the item.

‹ Previous | 176 77 78106 | Next ›