on 18 April 2013
Amazon's usual excellent service regarding delivery. Easy machine to set up. Attractive screen.Fast and smooth in operation. Speakers run all along the bottom of the screen, producing a great sound. Winows 8, not as problematic as expected. One word of criticism, why don't manufacturers supply a printed manual. It really does come across as penny pinching.
A good guide to Windows 8 is 'The How to Geek Guide to Windows 8", you won't need anything else. I've knocked a star off because there was no documentation.
on 26 November 2013
This computer failed to function after I had been using it for three weeks. The problem could not be sorted out by Asus technical support so the computer had to be sent back to Amazon from whom it had been purchased. I have to admit that Amazon arranged its collection very promptly. Amazon did offer to refund my money but as I want the computer I opted for a replacement. However it is claimed there are no other computers of that make and model in stock at Amazon so I shall have to wait to get a replacement until some time in December which I consider to be rather a long time to have to wait.
on 6 February 2014
Hi, I am a very unhappy owner of this Asus ALL in One PC. After a problem with the power supply and very noisy fan that could not be fixed with latest Bios, now I can turn on the machine. I get this.

Look at this [...]

I get the same problem as others have reported. Asus technical support simply wasted my time coming to collect the machine to their workshop. They just reseted the machine saying it was fixed when it wasn't and I had told them I already done a reset. Looks like their workshop department don't even test problems that your customers have spent time reporting to help with your troubleshooting.

I have also installed all new drivers, latest bios but still have the problem. I can tell other unfortunate owners of this piece of rubbish that if I disable the RealTek Audio Sound in Device Manager, the problem does go away but I get no sound. Using headphone output speakers instead does not solve the issue either.

Needless to say, I now have a still un-fixed rubbish Asus PC returned to me after 2 months. I got a feeling it is a hardware problem with the board, sound card and where it connects with a speaker. Its a sort of typical issue that you would expect from buying a cheap unbranded oem machine from china in hong kong. I know this because I am based there and seen many unbranded clones going for 300 USD less or just quick search on aliexpress and it would not had bothered me as much had I just went for the cheaper option but I paid top bucks for this but got cheap quality.

Stay well away from these Asus products if you are sensitive to these buzz noises. As it is likely loads of them suffer from these faults.
on 9 October 2013
Good quality product. Excellent delivery and service. First desktop update in 13 years. Well impressed with performance. Highly recommended. Great set up.
on 22 December 2013
Firstly I need to say I got this PC through one of Amazons sellers ILGS (I Love Going Shopping) and they have been pretty decent about the whole thing giving me a refund on a machine that had issues..

If you want to buy this PC you need to be aware that it is not for the less than technical. The PC itself is a beautiful piece of kit with a very high specification. I spent weeks looking at all the available All-In-One (AIO) PCs and this is head and shoulders above for the money.

Problem 1. Day one I started adding my average sized music collection, then my photos only to get a disk full message. What? This is a 2TB machine. Look at File Explorer and you see the disk is partitioned into a very small C drive and a very large DATA drive. ASUS have released the PC with all the data folders (Music, Pictures, Videos, Documents, etc) all on the C drive.

So what do you do? You go into File Explorer, click on each library in turn (Music, Pictures, etc) then properties and location. Change the C: to D: and you are asked if you want to move the contents to the D drive. Click yes and wait for the transfer. OK, now all your data is on the D drive and you need to remember which drive (partition) is holding what.

Now go back to the START screen and click on pictures. Nothing. Windows 8 or 8.1 doesn't know where the data went. Right click or whatever method you want to tell W8 where the data is. Funnily enough it shows ADD FOLDER and also the actual folder where the data is although it is not displayed. I found the only way to get this to work is to click Add Folder and enter the D drive address again although it is already displayed. Restart and Job done. Was this all really necessary?

Problem 2. Although the drive is less that the 2.2TB disk limit that MBR can handle the disk is in GPT format. If you have any disk management software like Partiton Managers DO NOT USE THEM unless specifically desgined for GPT. Your PC will be trashed. Look at the forums if you do not believe me. I nearly made this mistake and was glad I read all the reviews first.

So that is why only 3 stars. A lovely machine let down by the way it is presented. If you are tech savvy, and let's be honest you have to be these days, then this is a serious consideration.

One more thing. You will be lucky to get support from ASUS. I rang ASUS UK and all she had was press F9. I said is that it and she said yes. There is no recovery media available from ASUS for this PC either. Your choice.
on 17 April 2013
easy set up,getting used to windows 8,speakers great,wireless keyboard and mouse work very well.would not hesitate to reccomend to friends
on 24 March 2013
having only used this all in one for now approx. 2 weeks find very easy to navigate.
Would have preferred a written book manual as not very simple to start up straight out of box unless your a computer geek
sound quality of built in speakers very poor also TV tuner not of a good quality , my previous system also had TV tuner built in this was Hewlett Packard which was excellent, any one wishing to use TV would suggest buying better model.
Overall cant can complain to much as decision to buy was price generated.
If I had a bigger budget I would not have bought this model or make
on 24 November 2013
I have fallen in love all over again, when my wife died I thought I would never love again, but I was wrong, just two weeks after the funeral I bought a new Asus and went on the honeymoon of a lifetime. Thank you Asus you saved my life.
on 5 May 2013
I have used this Asus all in one PC for about a month and have found that it meets all my expectations, although I have yet to master Windows 8. I conducted a lot of research prior to purchase and have not been disappointed, it's speed and clarity of display are impressive. The touchscreen control provides a useful alternative to the mouse and keyboard.
on 18 January 2014
This is the easiest PC to set up I have ever had. Ten minutes after unpacking it it was up and running. Since then it has been very fast and reliable, The display is superb and the speakers perfectly adequate - you can always put separate speakers on if you want real quality. I haven't had any problems with it at all. This is my second Asus -the other is a netbook - and I bought it because I was so pleased with the first one. They are both so stylish and so reliable. I can't recommend it highly enough.