4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Machine
Amazon's usual excellent service regarding delivery. Easy machine to set up. Attractive screen.Fast and smooth in operation. Speakers run all along the bottom of the screen, producing a great sound. Winows 8, not as problematic as expected. One word of criticism, why don't manufacturers supply a printed manual. It really does come across as penny pinching.
A good...
Published 17 months ago by Cineaste

3.0 out of 5 stars This computer failed to function after I had been using ...
This computer failed to function after I had been using it for three weeks. The problem could not be sorted out by Asus technical support so the computer had to be sent back to Amazon from whom it had been purchased. I have to admit that Amazon arranged its collection very promptly. Amazon did offer to refund my money but as I want the computer I opted for a replacement...
Published 9 months ago by Thomas William Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT ASUS, 28 July 2013
Excellent piece of kit. Wouldn't be without this ASUS ALL-IN-ONE PC. I have upgraded to Windows 8.1 this is really brilliant far better than any of the Windows before. The price was very good at the time of purchase that & being an ASUS (I've had many ASUS products over the years with very little trouble.) I bought it & no looking back.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Spec All-in-One PC with great technology included., 12 July 2014
Daniel L. Young (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
Fantastic piece of machinery with very up-to-date materials used so an upgrade would be a number of years in the future. The screen is beautiful, the touchcreen technology works perfectly with Windows 8. Blu-Ray movies look and sound superb. Very capable machine able to run Adobe Photoshop &/or Lightroom with internet and email programs open at the same time. All in all, very impressed. Very simple to set up too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent computer, 4 Mar 2014
Very fast and nice computer. I didn't have any problems so far with it, with touchscreen, and wireless keyboard and mouse which is very handy. Easy to move to different parts of the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and stylish PC, 18 Jan 2014
This is the easiest PC to set up I have ever had. Ten minutes after unpacking it it was up and running. Since then it has been very fast and reliable, The display is superb and the speakers perfectly adequate - you can always put separate speakers on if you want real quality. I haven't had any problems with it at all. This is my second Asus -the other is a netbook - and I bought it because I was so pleased with the first one. They are both so stylish and so reliable. I can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus ET2220IUTI-B018K 21.5-inch All-In-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i5-3330 3.0GHz, 6GB RAM, 2TB HDD, Blu-ray Combo, Wi-Fi, TV Tun, 12 Jan 2014
Fab machine - windows 8.1 not proving to be problematic. If all else fails buy a book on Windows 8.1 and stop moaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Sep 2013
Found this desktop easy to set up with lots less wires than my former PC. Windows 8 is not as bad as I expected (from reading other reviews). I actually find it fairly easy to use and intuitive. The Asus E2220IUKI-BO19K gives me much more space to work on my desk. It has a much larger screen than my previous monitor, so is much better for viewing my photos. I have found it very fast so far. It also looks good on my desk. I have not found any negative points so far, but I have only had it a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 12 Sep 2013
Smashing computer; everything I need, except it's so good my daughter keeps using it! I don't know why people hate Windows 8 - I'm a not very computer-savi silver surfer but I find it easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Arrived earlier than expected and easy to set up. No problems so far. Very happy with this pc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Asus ET2220IUTI-B010K 21.5-inch All-In-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD-RW, Wi-Fi, TV Tuner, USB 3.0, HDMI, Card Reader, Webcam, Slim and Space-Saving Design, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
Easy to install and set up. The sound is amazing and the visuals are great. For me, no expert in computers, this ticks all the boxes. Excellent value for money-no complaints

4.0 out of 5 stars Computer as described, 12 May 2013
Peter Bark - See all my reviews
Windows 8 not ready for release, too many glitches. Update expected late May 2013. Computer works well, very quick to start compared to XP