Eve Silver is an author you'll never forget. Body of sin is a brilliant read. Gripping and emotional this series is one that will melt your heart.
Published 2 months ago by Natalie

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disapointed
We had to wait quite a while for the forth book and I have to say I was a little disapointed. As you would expect all live happily ever after, after Lokan is reborn and reunited with his family and mate. However story at times a bit boring and long winded and not as entertaining as the previous books. Still I am glad I read the series.
Published 18 months ago by Susan Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Body of sin is a brilliant read. Gripping and emotional this series is one ..., 10 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 April 2013
K. Wragg "kwragg" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body of Sin (Mills & Boon Nocturne) (Otherkin - Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
The final book in the otherkin series I very much enjoyed reading it... a little long winded in some places but I guess it needed it to explain fully how Dana came to be and the politics between the underworld gods and goddess`

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disapointed, 8 Mar 2013