on 10 July 2015
Well made and really large however the sides are thin and flimsy and if you don't pack everithing carefully planned then the bag itself will deform it's shape meaning it won't be a rectangular. If you want mo make sure it will fit in the airline's sizer then do what I say. Do not expand the bag with the expansion zip! Close the bag empty and lay it down. Now when the bag is full it should look exactly the same! If you overfill it you can still easily close it and zip it but it won't fit in the sizer at the airport. I have used it four times and I'm really happy with the bag. I've used it on Ryanair and WizzAir and it did fit nicely. I've also tried it in easyJet's sizer and it did fit just as well as in the other two. However I have to mention that Ryanair 's sizer is slightly smaller than easyJet's and WizzAir's so from now on I'll try to book with them. But as I said it was fine in all 3 airline's sizer. But please remember! If you just throw everything in the bag and zip it up don't expect that it will fit. Once it looses it's rectangular shape it won't fit.
review image review image review image
on 15 September 2014
Not as sturdy or as strong as I would have liked, requires some form of stiffners along the 4 areas of the base.Clothes tended to move to the bottom where the wheels are when pulled by handle, despite using internal security straps, everything was creased and contents of the case moved during transit.You need to utilise all the space inside the case 100%, otherwise there is no internal or external stability. The case did meet Jet 2 requirements
on 16 April 2014
Due to the ever increasing cost of taking luggage on holiday combined with the fact that our kids are much older now we've decided to reduce the number if suitcases we take. I was hoping that we could manage purely on cabin luggage but due to the amount of footwear my husband takes, ok and me if I'm being honest plus toiletries and electronics it seems impractical for us but were down to one case between three of us as opposed to one case each.
I did extensive research before making a decision since we already had hard shelled 4 wheel spinners which are now too big for most airlines and I didn't want anything that rigid again.
I narrowed my selection down to six choices I chose the Outback and my husband chose this one, now this holds more than mine and when they both arrived I thought I'd made a mistake but after holidaying twice with both bags I realise I didn't. I'd read all the reviews before and they were right it's not an easy bag to pack since the sides flop down, because the sides are soft it bulges and looks too big, both times we've had to squeeze it into the guide to prove it will fit, it doesn't stand on it's own which takes some getting used to, the front pocket is difficult to use once you've packed the bag and the handle is wobbly and could be better also the straps when tightened scrape on the floor as well.
Now all this sounds very negative but it's a good sized bag that you can get a lot in so if you want the maximum amount if space this could be the bag for you.
on 29 July 2013
Cabin Max Berlin. Excellent product. No space waisted. Saves paying for hold luggage. You will get a weeks clothing in this bag easily. Very pleased.
on 31 January 2015
This suitcase is rubbish. We have just come back from a two week holiday and on re packing it in Thailand we noticed that the lining was coming apart. It has a huge major fault in that when extending the handle to enable it to be pulled along all your clothing inside is completely exposed to a potential thief. It was also splitting on one side. It had not been overloaded and only filled with carry on luggage weight.
Do not buy this case. It is not worth your money.
A Dreadful bit of kit
on 12 June 2013
We just returned from a holiday abroad so the case was put to the test. We did get stopped and asked to measure it and it did pass the test. However, Easyjet have now moved the goal posts once again regarding carry on luggage from July this year. The measurements are changing, so be warned. It is very light and easy to manoeuvre, and holds a lot of stuff. It is good quality, sturdy and good value. Would thoroughly recommend it.
on 26 January 2013
True to the size and weight. Looking much better than in the pic. Lovely colourful logo on the top ;] Everything on it working well and easily! Delivered on the 3rd day by S-Gizmos... haven't used it in the terrain yet, but I'm looking forward ;)
on 18 August 2014
Easyjet's guaranteed acceptable max size is 50 x 40 x 20cm including handles and wheels.
They do allow up to 56 x 45 x 25cm, but say that it'll need to go in the hold for some busy flights.
Otherwise, it's such a great bag my girlfriend always steals it for little trips.
on 10 December 2013
I never write reviews. Even if a product isn't as great as I thought, I usually chalk it up to the idea that you win some, you lose some. However, this product was essentially useless to me - excessively flimsy and poorly made. One of the straps broke after first use. Unfortunately, I ordered this in the UK and had it brought out to Latin América where I live, and so returning the product for a refund is almost impossible. Great if this bag worked for you - but for me it was a waste of time and money. Was forced to give the item one star to post the review, but in truth, it desserves several minus stars.
on 1 January 2015
I love the size of this...so much that when the seam split and one of the zips came off its sliders (as I see has happened to others...guess cases that try to get the max into your airline cabin attract the 'stuff it in' mentality'!) I duly returned my first one and got another under Amazon's excellent return scheme.