5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Berlin cabin bag
Cabin Max Berlin. Excellent product. No space waisted. Saves paying for hold luggage. You will get a weeks clothing in this bag easily. Very pleased.
Published 18 months ago by JOHN BOWART

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 9 months ago by Deborah

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 April 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cabin Max Berlin - Lightweight Max allowance expandable carry on trolley suitcase. 55 x 40 x 20 cm expandable to 55 x 40 x 25 cm 1.8kg 55 litres (Luggage)
Due to the ever increasing cost of taking luggage on holiday combined with the fact that our kids are much older now we've decided to reduce the number if suitcases we take. I was hoping that we could manage purely on cabin luggage but due to the amount of footwear my husband takes, ok and me if I'm being honest plus toiletries and electronics it seems impractical for us but were down to one case between three of us as opposed to one case each.
I did extensive research before making a decision since we already had hard shelled 4 wheel spinners which are now too big for most airlines and I didn't want anything that rigid again.
I narrowed my selection down to six choices I chose the Outback and my husband chose this one, now this holds more than mine and when they both arrived I thought I'd made a mistake but after holidaying twice with both bags I realise I didn't. I'd read all the reviews before and they were right it's not an easy bag to pack since the sides flop down, because the sides are soft it bulges and looks too big, both times we've had to squeeze it into the guide to prove it will fit, it doesn't stand on it's own which takes some getting used to, the front pocket is difficult to use once you've packed the bag and the handle is wobbly and could be better also the straps when tightened scrape on the floor as well.
Now all this sounds very negative but it's a good sized bag that you can get a lot in so if you want the maximum amount if space this could be the bag for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Berlin cabin bag, 29 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Jan. 2013
True to the size and weight. Looking much better than in the pic. Lovely colourful logo on the top ;] Everything on it working well and easily! Delivered on the 3rd day by S-Gizmos... haven't used it in the terrain yet, but I'm looking forward ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 Jun. 2013
We just returned from a holiday abroad so the case was put to the test. We did get stopped and asked to measure it and it did pass the test. However, Easyjet have now moved the goal posts once again regarding carry on luggage from July this year. The measurements are changing, so be warned. It is very light and easy to manoeuvre, and holds a lot of stuff. It is good quality, sturdy and good value. Would thoroughly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was rejected by Monarch, because the handle came above the prescribed measurement, 19 Jun. 2014
I bought this after careful research as the largest, lightest cabin bag on the market. So I was not pleased to have to pay for the bag to go in the hold, and also for the excess weight this created above our hold allowance - £30 in total. And we will have to pay again to get our stuff home again. It was not over packed. It fitted perfectly in the checking device, except for the handle, which was rejected by the sensor.

This was purchased in March, so there I can not find an option to "CONTACT SELLER". My apologies to the seller, if I am wrong. I would have wished to contact you before posting this notice.

Basically this product is not what it is described. It is not a standard "carry on travel bag."

4.0 out of 5 stars Best value, lightweight, stable on its wheels, reassuringly nondescript (not flashy), too soon to say if robust or not., 19 Mar. 2014
Not much more I can add, except to say that having used this bag only once (three-day business trip) I have no idea how well it will stand up to repeated use. Other than that, it makes more expensive (and less useful) bags and cases look like a waste of money. If I was younger (I'm 60) I would happily go for the Cabin Max version which does not have wheels, because you get a bit more internal volume.

4.0 out of 5 stars save a fortune on check-in luggage; this is all you need for most of your travels, 29 Sept. 2014
This bag is light weight, fits the volume restrictions of most airlines ( I took it on-board Ryanair) and offers enough storage space for a week long trip. I managed to fit in 3 pars of shorts, 8 t-shirts, a pair of slippers, a DSLR camera + a second lens, a tripod, all the personal hygiene stuff and a smaller backpack.
The build quality is ok but some details could have been better: the space you open up to pull the handle is actually a hole in the trolley so all your stuff is visible through that small hole at the top ( it could be an issue if you pack lots of small items and you tip the trolley)

The only issue I have with this bag is that because of it's lack of rigidity(to save on weight) all the stuff inside tends to move round and fall towards the bottom - so you might have to struggle at the airport to make it fit in that size checking metal guide that airlines have.

4.0 out of 5 stars light weight luggage, 22 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a decent , light weight case for short hols. it is very acceptable regarding weight, size , no wasted space in interior and hopefully strength (being heaved about carousels , boots of cars and at airports) It also expands , which is useful, but not convinced it will be accepted as cabin luggage by carriers UNLESS nowhere near full, ie you can squash it very firmly into the airlines metal "measure".

The other minor issue that may be problematic is the 4 straps 2 each side , maybe those are there to minimise size to squash into airlines metal cage. Things like straps tend to get caught up on other things , and eventually get ripped off, damaging case. However for the price and size very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light weight bag, 28 Mar. 2013
These bags are definitely worth buying. Despite their weight they are quite tough and more than coped with our needs for a weekend in Barcelona. Within the cabin size for easy jet, there was no need for a hold bag at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Berlin lightweight travel case., 20 Jun. 2013
Hi,
The case isn't very good for packing your clothes into because of the sides forever concaving in, the case feels cheap and not very good quality, When full the case scrapes the floor when pulling it along on it's wheels, the handle isn't very sturdy and could be designed better, the case when left in a luggage compartment kept falling over as it doesn't have anything to keep it steady and upright, it could do with some fixings at the bottom of the case to stop it falling over, this is my experience when travelling by coach/bus etc,
Sorry overall not that impressed even for the price I paid.