5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy Them!!!
This is my review for the TECEVO Bluetooth Stereo In-ear headset.

NOTE: Price was 29.99 when I purchased them !!!

Firstly, music is my passion listening, creating and editing pro computer music so I'm a very fussy listener.
I was extremely surprised how good these were right out of the box!
I have a wide selection of Bluetooth headsets,...
Published 17 months ago by P.Rod

3.0 out of 5 stars I was torn between 3 or 4 stars
The reason i decided on 3 stars instead of 4 is because i don't think they will suit most peoples needs as much as they do mine.

Lets start with the negatives -

Published 10 months ago by Jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy Them!!!, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: TECEVO F3 Freedom Bluetooth Stereo Earphones With Handsfree Wireless Sports Headset - Ideal for use with Apple iTouch, iPad 1 2 3 4 iPhone 3 4 4s 5 5s , HTC, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Nokia etc (Electronics)
This is my review for the TECEVO Bluetooth Stereo In-ear headset.

NOTE: Price was 29.99 when I purchased them !!!

I was extremely surprised how good these were right out of the box!
I have a wide selection of Bluetooth headsets, Samsung HS3000, Sony Ericsson MW600, Jabra Halo 2, Plantronics BackBeat GO, and Creative WP-350.

This TECEVO unit has been the best purchase overall for in-ear BT Headsets.

Pros:

Excellent reproduction of Bass, Mids. and Highs, with clear channel separation across the stereo spectrum.
R&B pumps with good strong Bass and Treble Balance.
Classical and Jazz is crisp with good instrument definition.
Pop and club has a nice bass sound with crisp highs and strong vocal clarity.
Rock drums are clear and punchy.
Small and light weight.
Cable between the drivers is long enough.
Long USB charging cable.
Soft storage case.
Pretty loud for Bluetooth headsets.

Cons:

Not the nicest looking headset
Ear pieces are a little on the plastic cheaper end on the scale
Proprietary USB cable

Bottom line:

If you have never bought Bluetooth in-ear headphones before, then you will be hard
pressed to find a headset with this sound quality for a similar price bracket.

They wipe the floor with Apples supplied headphones and outdo many other higher priced units. I would personally recommend these to you for listening to music and taking calls on the move.
Don't waste your money on more expensive headphones only to be disappointed by the lack of Bass
and volume of more expensive brands.
Thanks for taking the time to read my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 10 Jan 2014
I read the reviews prior to buying the headphones and although most if them were positive, I could not reconcile some of the negative comments as they seemed to totally contradict the positive ones, i.e. it "has no bass and everyone can hear your music" vs "the bass is great and it totally shuts out the world". Upon receiving them, I figured out why there was such apparent contradiction; the "problem" lies with the earpiece fittings. At first, I too was in the "there's no bass" camp until I found the ear piece that fitted perfectly and then quickly moved to the "the bass is great camp". I absolutely love the headphones and I have even gone out running in them and they don't fall out! Definitely worth the money and I cannot speak highly enough about them.

One downside is the mic volume is quite low and as I hate my conversations being heard by complete strangers, I tend not to use it much. Having said that, I did not buy them for talking!

3.0 out of 5 stars I was torn between 3 or 4 stars, 21 Sep 2013

Lets start with the negatives -

The first negative i found is i couldn't get it to work with my Galaxy S3 but i think that could be a problem with the phone, many people in the reviews have it working just fine with a S3. It worked fine with a Iphone 4s and an old HTC Wildfir, it connected in seconds.
The second negative, and this could be a big one for most, is the distance between phone and ear phones has to be tiny to avoid stuttering and jumpy playback. I had it in my trouser pocket when i went for a walk and it was very jumpy and kept cutting out, i then moved it up to my coat pocket and playback was pretty much perfect. Now thats not a problem for me now but in the summer it will be and also if you use it for the gym or running (which i don't) i don't imagine you will have a coat on but a armband that holds your fun can solve that problem and can be picked up for a few quid on ebay.

Now the positives -
The sound, the most important thing to most. I was pleasantly surprised with it, i'm no audiophile but i do listen to a lot of music. I use the Jvc explosive in ears day to day and the bass on them things is immense and i wasn't expecting these to come close but they do the bass isn't as strong but is still strong enough. These are now going to replace my Jvc's because the bass the volume and the clarity are all good enough for earphones in this price range.
They're light and stay in your ears pretty well (I haven't played with the included clips so can't comment on them)
The look, now this is subjective, the yellow might not be to everyones taste but i think they're pretty cool.

To sum up, they look cool sound great and they also come with a nice little case to keep them in, i think for this price you won't find better bluetooth in ear headphones.

(never written a review before but i think i did alright)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 Jun 2013
One of the best wireless head phones I ever bought, though the bass and power is bit less as compared to other brands, but for the price I think it's good value for money!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly hollow but otherwise work well., 15 Jan 2013
The packaging is simple but well protected. The mis-spelling of 'Stereo' on the back didn't immediately inspire confidence. The instructions were also plain but clearly laid out in plain (good) English.

Handling the product they certainly have a slight plasticy feel, and it might have been nice if the cord between the two headphones was softer. After trying all three supplied bud sizes I found ones that fitted and were comfortable. Weight wise they are amazingly light, and don't drag in your ear at all which was pleasantly surprising given they contain the battery and all the electronics.

Pairing with my phones (both WP7.5) was straight forward and I didn't need to enter a passcode. They remain connected between use unless you manually hold the off button. The same button is used to pause and resume playback. There's also a volume up/down button but I found it was easier to set the volume from the phone rather than feel for the buttons.

In use the sound quality for music could be described as adequate but not mind blowing. There's a certain hollowness but in my case I exclusively listen to talk podcasts, so for that purpose I only noticed a small drop in quality from my SoundMagic E10s.

Any drop in sound quality is, for me, massively outweighed by the convenience of not having a wire running to the handset. I've caught normal headphone wires on too many door handles or had the phone slip out of a pocket and the buds yank out of my ears too many times to count. Never worrying about that again is well worth any drop in sound quality (which may be a result of the wireless transmission as much as the speakers).

Battery wise I've been using them for a week now without having to recharge, so I've easily got the advertised 5 hours. Very probably more. I haven't timed them sorry. Likewise I haven't tested the microphone function but as I only want these for podcast playback when doing housework or walking the dog I'm not that fussed.

In conclusion, if the advantages of wireless headphones appeal to you more than the absolute best in audio quality then these are a good product.

EDIT: 18 months of almost daily use and they are still functioning fine. I suspect they might be losing some battery capacity but not much.

5.0 out of 5 stars no wires at last, 25 Oct 2013
I really cannot fault this product. I can happily draw away without any wires. I get about 3 hours use on a full charge which is fine. I sometimes draw for up to 12 hours at a time so i am going to buy another one so that one is charging while i am listening with the other. The sound quality is better than expected too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value & great product, 27 Jan 2013
I wanted a pair of bluetooth headphones that would allow me to watch films on my iPad with and have the sound without needing a wire connection. These are perfect for that purpose. I haven't tried listening to much music, so I'm not sure how refined they are for more specialist purposes, but I thoroughly recommend them as a great value basic pair of earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best invention since gluten free sliced bread., 20 Jan 2014
I can't wear those gym-iPhone-arm monstrosities. It's tight, uncomfortable, makes it very hard to use your phone and looks kind of stupid. So one day I started wondering what if you could get wireless headphones? Then I could listen to music as well as time my many many sets of very difficult exercises that I do. I looked on amazon and up came a million different things, all with very varied reviews and utterly confusing specs. People seem to find fault with every aspect; "I can't walk down the street and still hear music playing in my kitchen", "I put my phone in my lead-lined pockets and the signal cuts out", "I wanted to use these on a 3 month bike trek to Timbuktu but the battery life just wasn't good enough". So I picked a moderately priced decent looking set and decided to see how it goes.

This has been the best thing I've bought in ages, and the highlight of going to the gym/walking anywhere/working at the bench. They sound great, connect easily to an iPhone 5, and the nifty little clip design means I can clip them around my ponytail so they never fall out. The stabilisers do their job, but to be honest I think they'd stay in fine without, I was just being extra cautious by putting them on for using the treadmill. I can time my circuit training and walk across the training floor to change weights/mats without it cutting out, and if it's on the bench in the lab I can walk around and it works perfectly. Granted, our lab is only 60x25 feet, but I can't see why I'd want to leave my phone further away than that; it'd just give bandits a head start! They're not the most streamlined looking things, but when you think they've got a receiver, battery etc in there then it's not bad at all, and the buttons are easy to use. Perhaps being able to change song on it would be useful, like on the iPhone headphones, but really I only put on music I like to listen to anyway. The battery life is said to be 8+ hours I think; I charge mine twice a week at work an hour each time, and I use them for 2/3 hours a day. They've not cut out on me yet so I can't complain at all.

If you're in the market for good value bluetooth headphones, I can definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 23 Sep 2013
OK bought these to use with my BB Z10. Had no joy connecting via Bluetooth until quite by accident turned off the phones WiFi connection and hey presto. Not sure if this is down to the phone or hphones but hopefully anyone reading this won't waste time like I did. The sound quality is acceptable and lots of earpiece adaptors for weird shaped ears should mean most will find a comfortable set up. Audiophiles - you won't find anything here to blow you away. I'm giving these to the kids & gonna buy a pair >100 to obtain quality sound

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Connectivity Range, 25 July 2013
Poor Connectivity Range

I thought it'd be to good to be true!
Waited two weeks for delivery, when stated it'd take 3 working days!
Keeps cutting out, although the device might be only in your trousers pocket.! Whats the point!

As the good ole saying goes!

*You pay peanuts, expect monkeys*

That's this product through n through...!