5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy Them!!!
This is my review for the TECEVO Bluetooth Stereo In-ear headset.

NOTE: Price was £29.99 when I purchased them !!!

Firstly, music is my passion listening, creating and editing pro computer music so I'm a very fussy listener.
I was extremely surprised how good these were right out of the box!
I have a wide selection of Bluetooth headsets,...
Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by P.Rodger

3.0 out of 5 stars I was torn between 3 or 4 stars
The reason i decided on 3 stars instead of 4 is because i don't think they will suit most peoples needs as much as they do mine.

Lets start with the negatives -

Published 20 months ago by Jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy Them!!!, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: TECEVO F3 Freedom Bluetooth Stereo Earphones With Handsfree Wireless Sports Headset - Ideal for use with Apple iTouch, iPad 1 2 3 4 iPhone 3 4 4s 5 5s , HTC, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Nokia etc (Electronics)
This is my review for the TECEVO Bluetooth Stereo In-ear headset.

NOTE: Price was £29.99 when I purchased them !!!

I was extremely surprised how good these were right out of the box!
I have a wide selection of Bluetooth headsets, Samsung HS3000, Sony Ericsson MW600, Jabra Halo 2, Plantronics BackBeat GO, and Creative WP-350.

This TECEVO unit has been the best purchase overall for in-ear BT Headsets.

Pros:

Excellent reproduction of Bass, Mids. and Highs, with clear channel separation across the stereo spectrum.
R&B pumps with good strong Bass and Treble Balance.
Classical and Jazz is crisp with good instrument definition.
Pop and club has a nice bass sound with crisp highs and strong vocal clarity.
Rock drums are clear and punchy.
Small and light weight.
Cable between the drivers is long enough.
Long USB charging cable.
Soft storage case.
Pretty loud for Bluetooth headsets.

Cons:

Not the nicest looking headset
Ear pieces are a little on the plastic cheaper end on the scale
Proprietary USB cable

Bottom line:

If you have never bought Bluetooth in-ear headphones before, then you will be hard
pressed to find a headset with this sound quality for a similar price bracket.

They wipe the floor with Apples supplied headphones and outdo many other higher priced units. I would personally recommend these to you for listening to music and taking calls on the move.
Don't waste your money on more expensive headphones only to be disappointed by the lack of Bass
and volume of more expensive brands.
Thanks for taking the time to read my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 10 Jan. 2014
I read the reviews prior to buying the headphones and although most if them were positive, I could not reconcile some of the negative comments as they seemed to totally contradict the positive ones, i.e. it "has no bass and everyone can hear your music" vs "the bass is great and it totally shuts out the world". Upon receiving them, I figured out why there was such apparent contradiction; the "problem" lies with the earpiece fittings. At first, I too was in the "there's no bass" camp until I found the ear piece that fitted perfectly and then quickly moved to the "the bass is great camp". I absolutely love the headphones and I have even gone out running in them and they don't fall out! Definitely worth the money and I cannot speak highly enough about them.

One downside is the mic volume is quite low and as I hate my conversations being heard by complete strangers, I tend not to use it much. Having said that, I did not buy them for talking!

3.0 out of 5 stars I was torn between 3 or 4 stars, 21 Sept. 2013

Lets start with the negatives -

The first negative i found is i couldn't get it to work with my Galaxy S3 but i think that could be a problem with the phone, many people in the reviews have it working just fine with a S3. It worked fine with a Iphone 4s and an old HTC Wildfir, it connected in seconds.
The second negative, and this could be a big one for most, is the distance between phone and ear phones has to be tiny to avoid stuttering and jumpy playback. I had it in my trouser pocket when i went for a walk and it was very jumpy and kept cutting out, i then moved it up to my coat pocket and playback was pretty much perfect. Now thats not a problem for me now but in the summer it will be and also if you use it for the gym or running (which i don't) i don't imagine you will have a coat on but a armband that holds your fun can solve that problem and can be picked up for a few quid on ebay.

Now the positives -
The sound, the most important thing to most. I was pleasantly surprised with it, i'm no audiophile but i do listen to a lot of music. I use the Jvc explosive in ears day to day and the bass on them things is immense and i wasn't expecting these to come close but they do the bass isn't as strong but is still strong enough. These are now going to replace my Jvc's because the bass the volume and the clarity are all good enough for earphones in this price range.
They're light and stay in your ears pretty well (I haven't played with the included clips so can't comment on them)
The look, now this is subjective, the yellow might not be to everyones taste but i think they're pretty cool.

To sum up, they look cool sound great and they also come with a nice little case to keep them in, i think for this price you won't find better bluetooth in ear headphones.

(never written a review before but i think i did alright)

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly hollow but otherwise work well., 15 Jan. 2013
The packaging is simple but well protected. The mis-spelling of 'Stereo' on the back didn't immediately inspire confidence. The instructions were also plain but clearly laid out in plain (good) English.

Handling the product they certainly have a slight plasticy feel, and it might have been nice if the cord between the two headphones was softer. After trying all three supplied bud sizes I found ones that fitted and were comfortable. Weight wise they are amazingly light, and don't drag in your ear at all which was pleasantly surprising given they contain the battery and all the electronics.

Pairing with my phones (both WP7.5) was straight forward and I didn't need to enter a passcode. They remain connected between use unless you manually hold the off button. The same button is used to pause and resume playback. There's also a volume up/down button but I found it was easier to set the volume from the phone rather than feel for the buttons.

In use the sound quality for music could be described as adequate but not mind blowing. There's a certain hollowness but in my case I exclusively listen to talk podcasts, so for that purpose I only noticed a small drop in quality from my SoundMagic E10s.

Any drop in sound quality is, for me, massively outweighed by the convenience of not having a wire running to the handset. I've caught normal headphone wires on too many door handles or had the phone slip out of a pocket and the buds yank out of my ears too many times to count. Never worrying about that again is well worth any drop in sound quality (which may be a result of the wireless transmission as much as the speakers).

Battery wise I've been using them for a week now without having to recharge, so I've easily got the advertised 5 hours. Very probably more. I haven't timed them sorry. Likewise I haven't tested the microphone function but as I only want these for podcast playback when doing housework or walking the dog I'm not that fussed.

In conclusion, if the advantages of wireless headphones appeal to you more than the absolute best in audio quality then these are a good product.

EDIT: 18 months of almost daily use and they are still functioning fine. I suspect they might be losing some battery capacity but not much.

5.0 out of 5 stars no wires at last, 25 Oct. 2013
I really cannot fault this product. I can happily draw away without any wires. I get about 3 hours use on a full charge which is fine. I sometimes draw for up to 12 hours at a time so i am going to buy another one so that one is charging while i am listening with the other. The sound quality is better than expected too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 6 Sept. 2014
Comfort - 1/10

These are extremely uncomfortable to wear and found that they wouldn't stay in my ears for very long as they have a tendency to fall out of my ear. I tried using the different sized ear buds however they didn't help solve this problem.

Build Quality - 1/10

To me these feel very flimsy and could break at any time. The bluetooth button isn't actually secured and if you shake the headphones you can hear it rattle and move about.

Design - 3/10
The design for these earphones are quite odd, it's very big for in-ear headphones (to be expected for the bluetooth) however they are really bulky and i found that the plastic used on the actual headphones to be extremely cheap.

Sound Quality - 5/10

The sound quality is good however it seems to lack the bass that you would normally expect from having in-ear headphones.

Overall I can't recommend this product to anyone especially at the price. It is worth saving up your money and looking for a brand that you know and trust and not risk it on an item like this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deep sound quality, good value, questionable quality, 26 Nov. 2014
I've had two pairs of these headphones. The first pair packed in after about 9 months of intensive usage in the gym. I was compelled enough by their good service for that limited period to buy a second pair anyway.

They've been great for gym usage in conjunction with my iPhone. Using the largest supplied earbud meant they didn't fall out except during vigorous exercise and helped cancel out surrounding noises pretty effectively. Overall though I've mainly stuck with them out of a lack of alternatives in this price range.

Positives
- Good sound profile, good bass
- Easy to connect Bluetooth
- Look cool imo, if a little bulky, always get people asking about them
- easily used controls

Negatives
- the Bluetooth range is quite poor, expect glitchy sound if your device is in a trouser pocket, although this appears to be a common problem to Bluetooth headsets not using Bluetooth V3.0 having read the reviews of Dr Dre equivalents
- the USB lead is not easily substituted if you lose it
- don't appear to be sweat-proof
- lose charge if unused for e.g. a week
- prone to falling out with intense exercise
- hands-free calling microphone does not pick up your voice clearly
- volume control is independent from phone's which was frustrating

For £19.99 they're very good value. For that money I don't think you could get a better pair of wireless headphones. However, if you have a little more money to spend then I would advise buying a higher quality set...

Tips: to sync with a Bluetooth device, hold B button down until you hear one beep. Choose the TECEVOF3 in your phone/laptop Bluetooth menu. Expect to hear one/two beeps to confirm the sync.

1.0 out of 5 stars The search continues ..., 30 Mar. 2013
Joe Sherwood (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I seem to have embarked on a lifetime search for the perfect (or at least decent) set of bluetooth earphones. The casualty count to date includes :

Sennheiser MM 200 : perfect design but volume faded to (almost) zero on original set & replacement thereafter. Also, aural leakage.

Sony Ericsson MW-600 : sub-optimal design (wrap-around leads & clip-holder) but worked well ... for about a year.

Samsung HS3000 : earphone plug only works when pulled-out from ultimate connection & again, sub-optimal design (wires hanging out everywhere)

These TECEVO F3 were probably the worst of the lot. Worst design (don't incorporate the bluetooth boxes in the earphones) worst fit & worst bluetooth connection. Unfortunately, I was misled by the previous Amazon reviews ....

What I need is the Sennheiser design, with the Sony performance & a longevity which I have not experienced yet.

Really, can it be so difficult to create a decent pair of bluetooth earphones ?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bluetooth headset with a couple of defects., 14 Dec. 2014
It's my first pair of bluetooth headphones.
The audio quality is very good. Maybe the bass isn't as full as my previous Sennheiser CX-300s. But overall very pleasant listening experience. Battery life is on par with what is declared.

The bluetooth just works well with a phone, pairs well, plays well. On a laptop with Window 7, you'll run into the bug where Windows thinks it is a crap audio device because it has a microphone, and thus will send low quality audio to it. Haven't found a workaround yet. Not the headset's fault.

The headset is good, too. Microphone quality is good, and all controls work fine (next/previous track, volume up/down, play/pause, voice commands, etc).

They are light and comfortable to go running with.
The only thing that annoys me, is that the actual headset final plastic bit which goes in your ear is very wide, so if you have a narrow ear canal like me, you can't actually push them in as far as you'd like. This is even with the smallest rubber cushion on it. So in my case, they occasionally pop out a bit and I have to push them back in.
Another thing is that the main button for call start/end and track play/pause is quite hard, if you press it when it's in your ear it hurts a bit, since it presses on your ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value & great product, 27 Jan. 2013
I wanted a pair of bluetooth headphones that would allow me to watch films on my iPad with and have the sound without needing a wire connection. These are perfect for that purpose. I haven't tried listening to much music, so I'm not sure how refined they are for more specialist purposes, but I thoroughly recommend them as a great value basic pair of earphones.