4.0 out of 5 stars A decent little speaker.
The size of the speaker is 3 x 2 x 2 inches and is very small and lightweight, it fits nicely in the palm of your hand and has a solid look to it. The design is nice and looks like a miniature version of most portable speakers you see.

The sound quality of the stereo in general is good, however, if you enjoy listening to dance/electronic music, where bass is an...
Published 19 months ago by rb89

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working properly.
When first purchased thought this was a great little speaker for my daughter to use in her bedroom and the take on holiday. As it was light, sounded good and looked good. The speaker has barely been moved since purchase six weeks ago and now the sound is variable and distorted, not good at all - will have to look for something better.
Published 10 months ago by Lola

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good value, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Music Angel Friendz Universal Portable Stereo Rechargeable Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Players/PC/MAC - Silver (Electronics)
This is such a neat, compact, flexible, well styled pocket sized speaker with surprisingly good sound quality, its a good purchase. One charge lasts quite some time. Great with an MP3 player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good things come in small packages., 18 Feb. 2014
This is perfect for iPhone, iPad, tablet, etc as a very portable speaker. It has a surprisingly good sound - not enormously loud, but removes the tinny thin squeak your device plays without it. I was happy enough with mine to buy a friend one as a birthday present, and they love it. I also bought my parents one for their galaxy tablet, while introducing them to spotify. It now follows them in every room playing all sorts of oldies! Not sure how long the battery lasts. None of us have had to charge them yet, so seems to be pretty good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Speakers with a Great Sound, 14 Feb. 2014
SteveH (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
The sound quality from these little speakers is amazing, so much so that I have bought two further sets as presents. It connects with any device with a headphone output socket, so will work with any mobile phone, ipod, MP3 player etc. The volume is controlled by the playing device as there is no dedicated volume control on the speakers. The Music Angel speakers come in a variety of colours, all with a blue glow underneath, which diminishes as the charge runs down. They are charged via mains only.

These speakers are great for travelling, you will always have music wherever you go. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker!, 21 Dec. 2013
what a great little speaker for 20 pounds, just a note if you have a player with eq this speaker greatly benefits from having between 200hz and 350hz taken down, there's even some actual bass albeit minute the sound produced itself is rather powerful and not of a bad quality, in fact its quite good in all honesty!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Player, 2 Nov. 2013
M. S. Newman "The Milkman" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace an X mini. The X Mini had a little more Bass but mechanically it didn't last. All the opening and shutting it soon began to buzz and lacked volume. However, this well made little unit has plenty of volume and a nice all round sound. The only improvement for me would be a little more bass. Overall this is a great little player

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini speaker, 3 Aug. 2013
Have had this for several weeks now and I am using it along with my i-pod whilst renovating a flat. I haven't needed to charge the speaker yet and am amazed with the sound quality. 10/10 would certainly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little thing!, 20 Nov. 2013
Morty Moose "Satisfaction of one's curiosity ... (Perthshire, Bonny Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I am not one to generally use the word 'cute'....but in this case I will make an exception! This is VERY cute!!!! I have never written a review on the very same day that the item was delivered either, but I'm gonna' make an exception for this little speaker, as I couldn't wait to open it and try it out on my tablet!

Even though I had read that it was very small, I was still suprised at it being so tiny! If you can imagine 3 boxes of Swan matches stacked on top of each other...that's about the size! I bought mine in red, as I wanted that retro look, and it is just beautiful! It comes beautifully packaged in a sturdy plastic box (which would probably be good for transporting it if need be). It even comes with a little cotton drawstring bag for storage.

I plugged it straight into my tablet and listened to a beautiful Chris Isaak song and it sounded wonderful! I have a 10" Asus Memo Pad Asus MeMo Pad ME301T 10.1-inch Tablet (Blue) - (Nvidia Tegra 3 1.3GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 4.1)with good clear speakers on, but this boosted the sound by about 1/3. It also worked with my kitchen cd player (although I won't be using it for that). I was a bit disappointed in that it does not plug into my Nokia 6300 mobile phone (yes...I am probably the only person left on the planet who doesn't have a Smartphone), but then I know that that does have a strange sized earplug socket on it.

Now, I am waiting patiently for my very first mp3 player to arrive, and am looking forward to using it with that. Meant to say, that it also appears to be charged up when it arrives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stereo speaker unit, 26 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my daughter after going thru loads of reviews of external speakers for mobile devices. I have to say that this is exceptional both in construction and sound quality.
It is constructed solidly of metal, not cheap plastic and is a good weight, which in my opinion gives the unit an added bass sound, without becoming 'boomy'

The battery life is really good, can play for hours without recharging. For such a small unit the sound is nearly 'room filling' and is perfect for listening with friends etc.

Supplied with leads for charging, you don't need to buy anything else.

Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small Speaker but big sound, 20 May 2013
Well after much looking around and reading loads of reviews I have to say everything pointed me to this little speaker. I was looking for something small and convenient to carry around with big sound quality and it looks like I have found it.

Compared to the X-mini which lasted me all of 3 months before it broke and there customer care was not great too this was an ideal option to go for. After looking at many speakers and I know there is a lot of speakers out there with the same brand on it as music angel please only opt for the original branded ones like this. Speaker is well made and I do mean well made, I have dropped it a couple of times and no distortion or damage to the sound. Speaker is made out of aluminium so very light to carry and small enough just to pop into the Mrs handbag or your inside jacket pocket. All the cables come with the speaker in a nice convenient retail packing. Sound is also great too even on loud volume, just remember if you want big sounds then go for the mpulse or the jambox (both are Bluetooth and very expensive) but for the money this little speaker is great. Ideal for the beach or camping for the kids....

Just one important thing is make sure you pick the Music Angel original speaker and don't choose second best....One thing is that I do wish they made this in Bluetooth it would be truly amazing....Hands down it beats the X-mini by far....

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Just wow!!, 30 Aug. 2013
I received my (beautiful pink and shiny!!) Music Angel Friendz speaker this morning and thought I'd give it a whirl...
What can I say? As a music freak, I insist on good quality sound. That said, the speaker is very small and at only £19.99 I was being realistic in my expectations but how wrong was I!! The sound is AMAZING!! Obviously, it doesn't have the same depth of sound as playing the music (from my iPhone 4S) through my home speakers but it is far better than I could have possibly hoped for!
The sound is clear, has a decent bass quality and is surprisingly loud for such a compact little item.
I love the fact that it is rechargeable, it will save me an absolute fortune in batteries!

All I can say is I can thoroughly recommend this speaker, it is brilliant and don't be put off by it's size - it's a mighty powerful little devil and you won't be disappointed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›