5.0 out of 5 stars so good has outlasted more expensive waterproof players
Published 14 months ago by Vigo Shopper

1.0 out of 5 stars When I transfered music to this device, it automatically ...
When I transfered music to this device, it automatically goes into another folder compartment already created by the manufacturer. But you cant play music from this folder!!! You can only play music from another folder which the manufacturer saved 2 prerecorded tracks. I wrote to the seller but got no response back. Not nice
Published 7 months ago by Olly

5.0 out of 5 stars so good has outlasted more expensive waterproof players, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: FACILLA® Waterproof Underwater 4GB WMA MP3 Player Swimming Water [Electronics] (Electronics)
I have just had to buy a new one of these after 13 months of almost daily use.. I have two of these now and both have out performed more expensive ones. I swim for 45 minutes 6 days a week and these players have never failed. The first one has just stopped charging after 13 months and the under £20 price is exceptional value. Easy to set up and transfer music too, the sound quality is excellent too. The only part that doesn't last as well is the earphones but they are put under a lot of pressure so this is acceptable. The service from the vendor is good too, always arriving much quicker that stated. So overall I would recommend these plays (shinny casing rather that the matt casing) they do exactly what they are advertised to do and last very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and easy to use, 27 Nov. 2013
S. C. Hussey - See all my reviews
Found this device very easy to set up and use. Sound quality is good enough for the intended purpose. To try and condition the battery on first use I left it playing for 6 hours and it was still going strong. The supplied headphones work but are not very good (I use H20 X1s). There are a few ways of attaching this device I found that the orange cable ties are OK with my favoured goggles ( Aquapshere Kayenne).

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a terrific way of improving my swimming, 18 Sept. 2014
This is a terrific way of improving my swimming! I am using it to listen to an audiobook and this works well. It ties securely and quickly on to my costume and the earphones are secure. Slightly fiddly controls mean that it is easier just to load one book at a time but that is no problem. Battery life seems reasonable and it is excellent value for money. Swimming boredom solved!

1.0 out of 5 stars When I transfered music to this device, it automatically ..., 25 Aug. 2014