5.0 out of 5 stars mouse mats
Published 22 months ago by Mr. Graham E. Jappe

1.0 out of 5 stars PURE RUBBISH. Rough surface....do not buy!
This item is rubbish DO NOT BUY. It's ok if you only use your mouse sideways; makes an annoying sound and has a very uncomfortable feel when moving the mouse upwards. Feels like moving against the scales of a fish. Don't waste your money, this is only good as a display item; no practical use whatsoever. I threw it away within the first 5 mins. I wish there was a zero...
Published 8 months ago by Imran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse mats, 21 Sept. 2013
Mr. Graham E. Jappe (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NAPPOR Black PU Gel Mouse Pad Anti-slip Comfort Wrist Support Mice Mat PC Laptop (Office Product)
I was rather dubious when I ordered these mouse mats, mainly due to the low price, 99p delivered. Admittedly they advertise on the front, but for a cheap mouse mat but who cares. Having received them I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. These are well made and the gel is the same as a more expensive one I bought last year for £5.00. I’m more than happy with these, a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars NAPPOR Mouse mat, 20 Sept. 2013
J. R. Wilde "eclecticJez" (Herfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A very simple thing and not an item many think about but, for anyone who has suffered the first twinges of RSI in their mouse hand wrist (if that makes sense) there are two essentials:
1. Sitting position and 2. a decent mouse mat with a raised gel wrist rest. This is a very decent mouse mat for very little money. The importance of a gel filled wrist rest should also be noted - it doesn't change shape (deform) with use and it doesn't get uncomfortably warm or absorb moisture, which can cause an irritating chafing.
My only critique is that the mat itself could be a bit larger but, in the grand scheme of things, that's a very minor niggle.
If, after a 6 to 8 hour session (I work for myself) at a hot keyboard and mouse, manipulating some pretty large DB tables, my wrist still feels pretty good then the product is doing its job - it does.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Good Value, 29 Sept. 2013
We haven't had a mouse-pad for quite some time, but upon doing some research I came across this mouse-pad and decided to give it a try. I cannot justify paying a lot for something like a mouse-pad, and this pad seems to fit the bill all way round. The wrist support is comfortable and much better than using just a flat mouse-pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 July 2013
very good and comfortable i i love this i think people should buy this because its superb and super comfertable I LOVE THIS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jan. 2014
Not at all what I expected. It is actually better. Very comfortable and the advert on the front is easily covered with whiteboard pen or permanent marker and doesn't look messy. It has a rubberised base which stops it from sliding around. I don't usually write comments but I had to write this one so you know you are getting a good deal with this item and is a bargain for what you get! A must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good mouse mat, 4 Oct. 2013
very good product, comfortable to use. bought one for myself, then got two more for family. would recommend this mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Price - Good Product, 3 Dec. 2013
I was little sceptic ordering a Gel Mouse Pad for 99 pence, but I must admit it was the right choice I made. Its petty comfortable & a very useful for a person who spends 8+ hours daily in front of a PC. I'd strongly recommend this mouse pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little matt, 4 Jan. 2014
Excellent so far,( and ive used it a lot ) the wrist support does it for me, how people can complain about a fair quality mouse mat for under a quid p and p free is a mystery to me, in fact ive ordered two more before the price must go up :)

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but fabric has pilled a bit, 16 Nov. 2013
Looked for a long time to find a mat that was the same dimensions as the one I already had and liked and didn't have reports about the gel support area being too hard. This is the exact size of the one we have and the gel pad is the same too. It feels a little firm at first but that's in comparison to the mat that's about 10 years old. It does what it should, only complaint is that the fabric has become to pill, might be do a rough area under the optic mouse but can't see one - if it gets too bad I will have to shave it with shaving razor as I do with jumpers! Can't fault it otherwise, lot cheaper than other identical ones and service was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 3 Dec. 2013
This mouse matt is far better than the one's you get in a pound shop even if it is advertising it is also none slip and the wrist rest is very good,i ordered two more of these they are that goood.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›