on 28 December 2013
Perhaps a litter box is not an item to 'rave' about, but as litter trays go I am more than happy. My cat is quite large and has struggled before with smaller ones. However this is big enough for her to access and exit with no problem, but at the same time not so big (like some I have seen in the shops) that it takes over the room its in.
on 10 November 2013
Excellent product and so easy to use. We have new Burmese kittens and they took to it straight away. As they are indoor cats we clean out every day and the box is really easy to use and transport. The Burmese did figure out how to grab the scooper from inside, but that's not a problem for us. We wanted practicality with style difficult when you're talking litter box! but curver seem to have managed this. Looking forward to other products in the range and a corner litter box would be good too.
on 1 January 2014
Nice looking and well made cat litter box. Has a detachable tray that cat can walk on when getting in or out to remove any excess cat litter from paws. Easy to clean as tray slides out as well as top section clips off.
on 23 August 2014
Fabuuulous!! Easy to clean - look great!! I use sanicat 7 day cat litter - and with that no smells
on 21 March 2016
Having a new kitten like so many owners I researched and purchased new bits and bobs to make her feel at home. This was one of them. Firstly I purchased the Grey colour but once I received it decided it was too dark to match my kitchen so I sent it back.
A month later having found nothing better and affordable I decided to buy it again but go for the cream option. This time upon arrival (from a different amazon trader) I noticed something was not right with it. The door did not fit well, it got stuck instead of swinging easily and the general look and feel of the plastic was very different. The label on the door fitted badly and the printing was very low quality. Even the box it came in was much bigger than the item whereas the previous one came in a well fitting double box. I decided it was a fake and contacted the seller to return it. I did get a full refund (after using AtoZ arbitration even though I'd posted it back), and went to a large pet chain store and bought one off the shelf... it was vastly better. The basket weave on the plastic was nicely embossed. The draw lines open easily. The charcoal feels more than just a black sponge and I am totally 100% happy with it. My kitten loves it although she's now rather large as I've discovered she's Main Coon! It is perfect. Just be aware the fakes are out there so if that matters to you, go to a retailer / trader you can trust.
on 12 April 2016
For a litter tray it is pleasant to look at (colour is cream rather than white) and the design is good. However, I have only given three stars because my four cats think it is a playhouse or a new bed!! Obviously not the fault of the manufacturer but maybe it looks just too good!!

They certainly did not like the door so initially the unit was totally ignored. After removing the door, my largest cat got in and promptly went to sleep on top of the litter (I use Catsan)! Now, they take it in turns either to explore or one climbs in while the others play hide and seek. It's so comical to see them dashing round the back and then realising that there is only the one way in!

I'm not sure whether the Curver Litterbox will ever be used as intended in my home. Maybe I should replace the litter with a blanket for comfort as my cats certainly love their new "home".!!!
on 18 September 2013
I've had a few litter trays, even the modkat litter box
Which was very expensive but I have to say that not only does this look nice
It's very easy to clean with the drawer at the bottom, I think it's a great item
And would very much recommend it to anyone!!.
on 20 July 2015
Initially I was very pleased, as it is a good looking cat box. Humm, that is until I moved the box to clean it... I had been dutifully pulling the tray out twice a day to clean away the mess. When I got to the end of the week for a deep clean, I noticed that when my kitties had gone right to the back to pee in the corner, where the tray is low (I guess to allow it to slide) the pee flows along the grooves then runs down the back, into the carpet and underlay. Gross.

I will, however, be leaving a glowing review for stain and odour remover spray!
on 1 September 2014
Nice looking litter box, good size and easy to clean (with out without using liners).
The sliding tray is easy to pull out and it's handy having the scooper above. I have tried with liners which rip if you slide the bottom tray in and out, but fine if you lift the top off.
on 16 June 2014
Great product, well made and much more appealing to the eye than a lot of litter trays. My kitten dived straight in as soon as I put this in place. He seems quite happy with it.