5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, great read!
I loved this book so much. Especially considering it was a free e-book!

The characters, the world, the idea ... Wow. Very rarely am I so captivated by a book like this, the story progressed at a good pace, it was gradually introduced to the world of the game, and the characters were developed accordingly.

I cannot wait to read the rest of the...
Published 9 months ago by Kevin Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Game over
It started what I thought was going to be a good book. But it started to involve to many people and you never really knew where anybody was. I found myself speed reading the final parts, never a good sign!!!!!!
Published 22 months ago by Robert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, great read!, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book so much. Especially considering it was a free e-book!

I cannot wait to read the rest of the series.

For anybody looking for a quick and enthralling read, look no further.

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, the concept is so different and yet not so far out there.

I can't say too much as it will give the plot away but I will say it's a different take on books such as the maze runner or hunger games but it's strangely along those lines-as far as having to play/fight for your life.

Only 4 stars because I wanted a little more to happen at the end but I believe there's a second book so I may be back to amend this

5.0 out of 5 stars The Game is My Life!!!!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. One of the good points included the excerpts from different occasions at the start of each chapter that helped me grasp different aspects of The Game and people in the book.
At first I was not sure what to expect since you are thrown into the book as a dying person!!! Later on, though, the main characters were all well developed so it feels like you are in Tygon yourself watching The Game as it unfolds and feeling the emotions of the Tygon people!
In addition, the book as a whole was very imaginative and it kept my interest throughout.
Furthermore, the ending was a real cliffhanger and I admit to have groaned in annoyance at not having the following book but I will definitely get it as soon as possible!
If you are a thinking person then this book is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing plot, 7 April 2014
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The first couple of chapters didn't really capture me, as I'm more a magic fantasy reader. However, as the writing improved, the plot just got better. Great characters and an intriguing plot that leaves you thinking 'hmmm, what if it's true??'. Looking forward to the next book in this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but ran out of steam, 15 April 2013
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was intrigued by the premise of this book but started to get frustrated about two thirds of the way through as the author seemed to run out of steam. The ending was disappointing and I can only think that the author intends to write a sequel as he left ends that needed tying up. All in all a GREAT idea that failed to live up to its initial promise. Shame

5.0 out of 5 stars DONT LISTEN TO THEM, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
its not what u think, this book is better than 50 shades, hunger games and twilight! I LOVE THEM and even if u dont like them theyre free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible work about possibility of living in a computer simulated reality - Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat EARTH, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The Author of The Game without any doubt is a great system thinker with a superb knowledge about multidisciplinary nuances of the simulacrum aspect versus visionary elements of his own guessing out imagination power to plot and get together puzzles into the whole picture. Tremendous personality architecture worth anyone's admiration particularly of anyone's who aspire to be an enlightened player. This work mostly will be appreciated by advanced players who find right from the beginning significant clues about truths corresponding to their life experiences. I look forward to reading the other sequels in near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I never usually read fiction but The Game had me gripped from the start. As soon as I started reading I just couldn't put it down. What a concept. Every part of the story just engrosses you more. You can't help but visualise the story as you read it. It's the ultimate love story yet not boring or typical, with so much more to it. I can't believe this book was free but really happy it was. I have seen other people's ratings and all I can say at the lower ratings is that some people obviously don't have much or a concentration span or imagination, although everyone is different. Considering I don't really like many fiction books this has to be towards the top of my list of books that I've loved reading. I can't wait to read the next book in the series, I will definitely be buying it. I hope that the next 3 live up to the standard set in this one. This book should so be made into a film. Brilliantly written and so enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and unique, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and you get a lot of story for free. Definitely worth a read and it really makes you think what if?! I don't know if I will be buying the follow up book though because I think first free trilogy is a cop out and I've been disappointed too many times by the follow on books from other authors. This was a wonderful idea but believe it should have been concluded in one. I would read this author again but only in stand alone books

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming 5Star Brilliance!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wow, not sure what I was expecting, but this was one of the best books I've read in a long time. Totally different. Lots of twists and turns. I can not wait for the next instalment. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend.

The Game (The Game is Life Book 1)