on 5 August 2013
Lovely scarf.
Bought as a small gift for a friend . It arrived very quickly and she loved it. Always difficult to find reasonably priced items with greyhounds on them.
on 3 January 2014
I received this as a Xmas present having added it to my wish list! I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality, it is much softer than most of the similar scarves I have seen in the shops. Its rather large but wraps around nicely as its so soft and is really warm and snugly. The greyhound design is GORGEOUS! I would definitely recommend.
on 10 September 2014
I purchased this for a friend who loves Greyhounds and she was made up with it. This scarf is of very good quality and lovely and soft and it arrived very quickly and well packed.