Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Travel Wallet|Change

on 19 July 2013
I got this for a colleague who is going travelling soon along with the luggage tag in the same set. Wasn't favourite design, only concern I had was that it wasn't leather. Arrived very promptly from seller well packaged and was absolutely brilliant. Good quality, very soft despite not being leather, and very pretty and cute. Hope she likes it! Wild certainly recommend. Great value for money.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mother, as she was spending the festive period in the Canary Islands.

It came very quickly and was exactly as described. Very pretty, ideal gift for a 'girly girl'

It was well made, fitted the passport perfectly.

Excellent value
on 9 June 2014
I bought this as a present for my Mum, who loves it too. Handy pockets to put in your travel money, passport, travel documents & looks very special. Although expensive, it is well made & will last years. A lovely gift to self or others & highly recommend.
on 14 April 2014
from the item description i was under the impression that this came along with the suit case tag ,,,
this is not the case please dont be fooled as i was.
on 19 March 2014
My travel wallet is exactly as expected if not better. It's just what I was looking for and arrived in amazing time, a lot less than I expected.
on 28 June 2013
very cute and good quality product, however is a little loose on the passport, so would recommend they make the cover a little smaller.
on 18 March 2016
Just what I needed for a trip away with my two young children ( one of which has special needs ) so I ended something where all passports travel tickets boarding passes and money was all together to save time, I loved it, it has enough sections to keep English and euros separate and passport etc, very easy to open and see everything but I also wasn't concerned others could so secure too.
on 21 July 2014
The product is as shown, would have helped if it showed a photo of the inside. The interior is not too bad, but Ive got another similar passport holder which has a few more card slots and the "passport holding edges" are much bigger...it might feel as if one side may pop out from this. It is however a very pretty passport holder
on 30 April 2015
this wallet is just beautiful, its the perfect gift for my work friend who is leaving to become cabin crew for a large airline, she absolutely loves it, and I think I will be getting one for myself too :) Would certainly recommend the product and the seller for the brilliant service, would definitely use again.
on 1 May 2014
I bought this for my daughters 17th birthday as she is going travelling this summer on her own and I wanted to help her be organised but wanted something that looked good too. This is ideal and she loved it. Lived up to all my expectations.