5.0 out of 5 stars Times Tables Personal Assistant
Published 19 months ago by Poldark

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring.
I find maths very boring,and was forced to get this. So easy,doesn't really teach you much. Waste of space,time,memory & money. The title is wrong. Don't download! Don't press the download button! This review will probably get rated to -10k but just cos everyone else likes it,I don't have to.

It's just my opinion, don't kill me.
Published 7 months ago by Wheatley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Times Tables Personal Assistant, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Times Tables Personal Assistant : Math can be fun! (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Love it. I use it to test myself quick-fire fashion. Keeps me on my toes. It covers all the tables 1 to 12. Suitable for any age, especially those in junior school who are learning their tables. The tables appear in different forms i.e., 6 x 6 = ? where you put the correct answer in or ? x 6 = 36 - obviously you've got to find the answer to start the question. There is multiple choice to answer the questions. It really is a very good programme. I highly recommend it for ANY age

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Mar 2013
A great learning tool for all ages. Lots of variety and can be set to many levels depending on age and ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for children, 11 Mar 2013
downloaded to help my daughter with her tables. after 30 mins playing on 6 times table game she knew them all. would recommend ,
ideal for learning but the children think they are playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to tempt a child to do times tables, 22 April 2014
My child hates maths but as this is on the kindle she can't get enough.
Thank you for this great app.

4.0 out of 5 stars learn with fun, 13 Jan 2013
I downloaded this maths game onto my Kindle as Maths is where my daughter seems to struggle. There were differents options to chose from learning and tests but all still good fun. They look like they can be affective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great maths tool, 14 Jan 2013
I got this for my daughter who has been finding it difficult to learn her timestables. This is a fun way to learn something which can be considered tedious.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun for kids, 14 May 2013
my youngest daughter loves this game as it makes it fun learning the times table and it has helped her thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 6 May 2013
M. JOHNSTON (UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for my son, he loves it. It has sound and visual learning. It also has a multi player option where me and my son can play against each other. Best one i've found so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for learning times table, 28 Jan 2013
I have found this app brilliant for helping my 2 boys learn their times table. I would of given it 5* but found the sound kept going a few times but to compensate for this I got my kids to repeat what was on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Maths Practice, 11 Dec 2012
T. Robinson (Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
My 6 year old loves this app. It's really helping him with his tables and having a choice of 'game' makes it more interesting. He likes to have tables battles with me on the 2 player game and sadly he usually wins!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›