5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, comfi and so beautiful!
Perfect! I love it! The Perfect dress for a pregnant women. It gives me to take easier the wedding day!
Published 11 months ago by Vivien Szabo

Published 7 months ago by G.F.GADD

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful style - but sadly static skirt issues & not much boob support, 3 Dec 2013
Lovely colour and style with pretty flower detailing - however, I may have been unlucky but I found there was severe static electricity between the skirt layers which meant the while lot did not hang correctly and stuck to my legs & bum instead. It was a generous fit - but I found there was little to no support in the bust - compounded by the fact the one strap was very stretchy and there was little to no boning. If you are a smaller bust and can deal with / get rid of the static I would say for the price it's worth a punt.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, comfi and so beautiful!, 12 Aug 2013