Colour, material and design suitable for a young, thin girl. Only the zipper must be handled with great care. I am even afraid to damage it every time I try the Ivy dress on but I will keep it because it is so beautiful. I haven't worn it outside home yet. So I can tell you if it still fells comfortable after several hours.
Published 21 months ago by Milly Larice

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked great on the picture
When this arrived it looked like a dish rag, would have been nearly impossible to iron out as wrong type of fabric! The hem also dipped a lot, very disappointed!
Published 4 months ago by Lost boys

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Summer dress for a petite girl/woman who can deal carefully with the zipper!, 18 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked great on the picture, 3 Aug 2014