on 18 March 2013
I love this song and I saw the goat version on youtube so I just had to download it soon
on 25 March 2013
I think--I think when it's all over,
It just comes back in flashes, you know?
It's like a kaleidoscope of memories.
It just all comes back. But he never does.
I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.
It's not really anything he said or anything he did,
It was the feeling that came along with it.
And the crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel that way again.
But I don't know if I should.
I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright.
But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?
Maybe he knew that when he saw me.
I guess I just lost my balance.
I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him.
It was losing me.

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago
I was in your sights, you got me alone
You found me, you found me, you found me
I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that
And when I fell hard you took a step back
Without me, without me, without me

And he's long gone when he's next to me
And I realize the blame is on me

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

No apologies, he'll never see you cry
Pretend he doesn't know that he's the reason why
You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning
Now I heard you moved on from whispers on the street
A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be
And now I see, now I see, now I see

He was long gone when he met me
And I realize the joke is on me, yeah!

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

And the saddest fear comes creeping in
That you never loved me or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah

'Til you put me down, oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in (you were right there, you were right there)

Trouble, trouble, trouble
Trouble, trouble, trouble

[Music video spoken part:]
I don't know if you know who you are until you lose who you are.
on 20 May 2014
Taylor Swift in her own right has a great talent, and I got a free Swift gigabyte download, so why not use it. Taylor is a good singer, but just not my cuppa tea. I haven't heard a track that blows me away yet, and the same with this one from her recent CD titled RED.
on 28 January 2014
I'm 10 and I love, love, love, Taylor Swifts singing, she sings like an angle.
I would love to meet her, anyway year I think you should get it! ( it's definitely worth the money! ) ;- )
on 29 September 2013
taylor swift excellent as usual-good service by amazon--would use again-and what can i say about taylor-superb as usual -very good
on 2 November 2013
This gal has a great voice and inflection. The tune is catchy and makes you want to sign along...loudly and over and over again!
on 28 April 2013
I really like Taylor Swift, I prefered her when she was a small time country singer but she transitioned to full on pop. Her songs a pretty much all the same but still have a good beat and excellent to sing along to. Who cares about her private life, her somgs are catchy and you can dance to them plus she can actually sing...which is more than alot of the "artists" out there today can say. Haters are always going to hate but personally I love this song.
on 2 October 2013
Totally this girl has talent. Can I marry you? A great track would ask that you listen to it. She is amazing.
on 6 March 2013
LOVE THIS SONG, AS EXSPECTED FROM TAYLOR SWIFT ITS SUPER CATCHY. I FIND MYSELF LISTENING TO IT ALOT AND I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THE SONG HIGHLIGHTS AND OWMS UP TO THE FACT THAT FEMALES DO SOMETIMES KNOWINGLY GET INVOLVED IN SITUATIONS/RELATIONSHIPS THAT HAVE MASSIVE RED CAUTION SIGNS AT THE ENTRANCE. WELL DONE TAYLOR FOR ADMITTING THIS !!!!!!
on 8 March 2014
She's all over my wall everywhere I go she's there. She's an angel a crystal. Amazing you just can't get enough she's amazing she's just TAYLOR SWIFT the hottest girl in the world I may be a girl but I do not care I'm practically in love with her though I have a boyfriend I'm not a lesbian but so I love her -shrug- x