4.0 out of 5 stars Literally Skin-Tight!
Published on 29 Oct 2011 by M. J. Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars it could be a bit warmer for a CG
Few years ago I bought another Under Armour ColdGear Shirt which was perfect for running in low temperatures and I hoped this purchase would be equally satisfying. Unfortunately, it's not the case. The material seems to be of good quality and the shirt fits well but it's not warm enough for CG in my opinion. It's better for early autumn/late spring.
Published 7 months ago by Izabela Puchala

4.0 out of 5 stars Literally Skin-Tight!, 29 Oct 2011
M. J. Paul (London) - See all my reviews
I'm a huge fan of UnderArmour and love the women's range. I'm aware this top is compression so expected tight but it arrived and it was like trying to get a straight jacket on - as for the neckline, it was so tight I was choking, the simple job of taking a top off became more of a wrestling match! I'm a tall lean size 8/10 and usually wear UnderArmour in Small - I'd have to go for a Medium in this but wonder if I'd get the compression. On a happier note, a fantastic style which is lovely and long in the body for us taller girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's warm, & she loves it......, 8 Feb 2012
Very warm & comfortable, washes o.k., best thermals she's had. in fact, i can't get her out of 'em... recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for winter sports., 27 Dec 2013
M. Saito - See all my reviews
I wear this for running when the weather is freezing. It is very warm but wick off the sweat quickly. The length is long enough to cover the halfway of the hip so it doesn't come up to your waist and expose your tummy when running. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy runner, 24 April 2012
I am really happy with this product I now have 3 of them. I use them to run or cycle in, i chose a larger size for warmth rather then compression. I wear them with jeans too on colder days. Altogether a good all round top.

5.0 out of 5 stars New golfer, 29 Dec 2013
Bought after being advised to wear for golf with layers. A size 12 got the large next one will be a medium (not sure how fitted/tight it should be) great under fleece as silky. Will be buying another

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and long!, 18 Mar 2014
I bought this top to wear as a base layer for golf and skiing. I'm 5' 8" tall and hate when you get a gap between your trousers and top, not a problem with top. I liked the silicone strip round the bottom that stopped it riding up. The sleeves were a good length. All in all a great buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underarmour garment, 4 Jan 2012
Underarmour garments are the best for golf on cold or wet days. Length covered all my back, and arm length adjusted to what length you are. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top., 20 July 2014
I would definitely recommend this top for running in cold weather or where you're expecting to get wet. I wore this for Tough Mudder and it kept me warm throughout.

The length of the body and arms is great and the rubber strip along the hem of the body is great and has ensured it has never ridden up.

It does seem true to size, I'm a size 8 and I ordered a small. It fits perfectly. Nice and tight as compression tops should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars running in comfort, 18 Nov 2011
When wearing the top it felt tight and fitted and nice against my body. The cmpression top was a warm and comfortable to run in, ideal for the winter sun in Rosa, Italy. I enjoyed my run as the top supported my upper body, it felt streamlined against me and I was motivated to run, as it was my first one in a while! I would reccommend the top to others who want to run in comfort and warmth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit, 21 May 2014
A very good fit and does not ride up around the middle.
Nice long sleeves for those of us who are a bit taller than average!
Keeps me warm on the hockey pitch in winter and handy to use on non-sporting occasions too, when extra warmth is needed!
Would definitely buy again.