5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoes
Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by N-J

3.0 out of 5 stars Ankle Boots
I love the boots, so comfortable but the heels have had to be re-done already and soles need doing but cheaper to buy another pair of boots!
Published 23 months ago by Mrs Susan Boxall

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoes, 2 Mar. 2013
I got the Red pair for my mum for mother's day. I ordered them and they were here within days, earlier than the quoted delivery time.When I opened the box to have a look at them (in case they might be damaged or faulty) I thought they were amazing straight away. I didn't wait until mother's day and gave her them the same day. She's picky about her shoes and so I wondered if she would like them but ever since I gave her them she wears them a lot! She feels a million dollars walking in them, she said they feel very comfy and the heel on them is a good size. I think I might just buy a pair of Leopard style for myself!! Price is fair too, on the high street I saw a pair similar for £54.99 and these ones look much more better fit. I recommend these to anyone who likes ankle boots or kitten heels, you won't see ones like this for this price often :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: BY TILLY LONDON CA81 WOMENS BLACK NUDE RED CONCEALED PLATFORM BOOTIES MID KITTEN HEEL HIGH COURT SHOES ZIPS ANKLE UK BOOTS (Apparel)
Just got the red booties today and am delighted with them so far. Good delivery, look good quality and feel great on. Depending on the fit, my ideal size seems to be a 5.5 so I opted for a 6 and they are as near as damn it so right choice. Hope they last for a while. Am looking at buying a black pair too soon as price is so good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 6 Dec. 2012
Magswren (West Lothian UK) - See all my reviews
these shoe-boots are very comfy, as I can't wear very high heels, these are perfect for me, got the nude ones, going to buy the red, black and the leopard print soon, they go perfect dressed up or down. highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Jan. 2013
I purchased these black ankle boots and I love them. They're a lovely fit and the heel is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 15 Jan. 2013
I bought these for work and am pleased that they are comfortable and more hard wearing than I first expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ankle Boots, 10 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the black ones size 6, 19 May 2014
Really happy with my purchase, fit perfect and I have quite wide feet and I don't have a problem with these. The heel size is just right not to high and that's just what I wanted. Want to order the nude ones next : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely! Sexy! Stylish!, 15 Sept. 2014
I am wearing them right now as I type this! They are so stylish and (dare I say it) comfortable. I wore these over the weekend and recieved many compliments. To the point where I was described as sexy!

Most importantly the price was good and the shoes are comfortable. Hope they last!

They are also well made - no stray bits of thread etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had more, 24 Jan. 2014
Very very nice worn them at a Xmas party and everyone loved them comfy to wear Nd my man called them my naughty shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Red shoes, 2 Jan. 2014
Really nice boots, heel not to high, built in platform at the front make them easier to walk in, lovely zip detail at the side, really comfty, would reccomend these boots, colour realky vibrant.