5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy
these shoe-boots are very comfy, as I can't wear very high heels, these are perfect for me, got the nude ones, going to buy the red, black and the leopard print soon, they go perfect dressed up or down. highly recommend them.
Published 23 months ago by Magswren

3.0 out of 5 stars Ankle Boots
I love the boots, so comfortable but the heels have had to be re-done already and soles need doing but cheaper to buy another pair of boots!
Published 18 months ago by Mrs Susan Boxall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 6 Dec 2012
Magswren (West Lothian UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 11 Dec 2012
Just got the red booties today and am delighted with them so far. Good delivery, look good quality and feel great on. Depending on the fit, my ideal size seems to be a 5.5 so I opted for a 6 and they are as near as damn it so right choice. Hope they last for a while. Am looking at buying a black pair too soon as price is so good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Jan 2013
I purchased these black ankle boots and I love them. They're a lovely fit and the heel is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 16 Jan 2013
These were a gift for my Mum, she loves the high shoes but not too high and those these look high due to the platform built it they feel lower yet she still gains a good inch which she loves at 5.5 inches tall. Took a while to get use to walking in them but now loves them. Great value for a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 15 Jan 2013
I bought these for work and am pleased that they are comfortable and more hard wearing than I first expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ankle Boots, 10 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoes, 2 Mar 2013
I got the Red pair for my mum for mother's day. I ordered them and they were here within days, earlier than the quoted delivery time.When I opened the box to have a look at them (in case they might be damaged or faulty) I thought they were amazing straight away. I didn't wait until mother's day and gave her them the same day. She's picky about her shoes and so I wondered if she would like them but ever since I gave her them she wears them a lot! She feels a million dollars walking in them, she said they feel very comfy and the heel on them is a good size. I think I might just buy a pair of Leopard style for myself!! Price is fair too, on the high street I saw a pair similar for £54.99 and these ones look much more better fit. I recommend these to anyone who likes ankle boots or kitten heels, you won't see ones like this for this price often :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the black ones size 6, 19 May 2014
Really happy with my purchase, fit perfect and I have quite wide feet and I don't have a problem with these. The heel size is just right not to high and that's just what I wanted. Want to order the nude ones next : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had more, 24 Jan 2014
Very very nice worn them at a Xmas party and everyone loved them comfy to wear Nd my man called them my naughty shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Red shoes, 2 Jan 2014
Really nice boots, heel not to high, built in platform at the front make them easier to walk in, lovely zip detail at the side, really comfty, would reccomend these boots, colour realky vibrant.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›