4.0 out of 5 stars A sexy, emotional romance with a wounded heroine and a hot, macho Scotsman
This romance is told in first-person from Jocelyn's POV, and what a character she is. She's twenty-two, an American living in Scotland, trying to find some way back to living life without actually examining the hurt and pain she carries with her everyday. It's hard to live life fully when you're denying your emotions and keeping people at a distance. It's sort of a half...
Published 22 months ago by S. Richards

3.0 out of 5 stars On Dublin Street
As a teenager, Jocelyn Butler left America and all the painful memories of her dead family and moved to Edinburgh. Now in her 20s she is moving in to a new house on Dublin Street, where she gets to know her new roommate Ellie and her attractive brother Braden. However, can Joss protect her heart from both of them or will her arrangement between her and Braden grow into...
Published 17 months ago by Amethyst Bookwyrm

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book it is written really well and the characters are great. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone. Fabulous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book. Not rocket science but a good read. The characters are all very likable and the story has a few twists and turns until it comes to it's slightly predictable ending. I have read this author before and this style and genre suits her well. Will read more by her with out a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars hot,hot,hot!, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
This book kept coming up in my recommendations but I skipped over thinking it was a YA, eventually I gave in & downloaded it and am so glad I did. I love all the characters in this story but the heat between Braden & Joss is addictive. I read it straight through and was emotionally exhausted by the end. There are so many intense moments but the one that nearly killed me was when Braden told Joss a terrible lie to get her to face the reality of their relationship, it was gut wrenching. Evey step forward led to ten steps back, it was torture of the best kind, just love, love, loved it! I wish there was a five star + one system for those special books that you come across every now & then as this would get it, it's funny, intense, sexy and real.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fab - brill, 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
This is an absolutely brilliant book, one of my best to date; the way Samantha has written this is so lovely, such a gripping story line and very powerfiul. I just love Joss and Braden........ the characters are all extremely sexy and charming in there own very unique ways. Do we have a second book, please.........*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
Started this book yesterday morning. Went out for lunch - couldn't wait to get back to carry on reading. Read right through until I finished early hours in the morning. Absolutely couldn't put it down. Loved it! Completely different story line to the usual romantic conflict. Loved it that she was just as wealthy as him and didn't put any value on his life style. He couldn't manipulate her with the power of money or standing and so a completely different challenge developed. What a refreshing change. I so fell in love with him!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Amazing, 30 Sep 2012
WOW!!
This has to be one of the BEST books I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
I felt so many emotions through it it was unreal. I totally fell in love with Joss and Braden and felt I was with them every step of their rocky journey. And the ending was the best I could have hoped for but left it wide open for a follow on book that I hope will come soon.
Great work Samantha you are an incredible writer to make your readers feel the same emotions as the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely LOVED this book! I read it in two sittings, i could not put it down! I only hope that Samantha does a sequel! I need to read more Joss & Braden!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic romance, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
Wow. Absolutely loved this book. One of the most enjoyable I've read in a while. It made me laugh, it made me feel sad, it made me feel happy....it was so well written. The characters so believable and you could really relate to them. I absolutely fell in love with braden....his caveman tendancies included. Although I fell for him I was also really glad jocelyn got him....she really deserved him. The book was romantic without being saccherine sweet, sex without being vulgar and funny and heart warming. Only one problem......I need more. I hope Samantha young is working on a sequel. For her first adult story she has done aamazingly well. A all deserved 5 star rating and for anyone pondering whether to buy this book.....stop pondering already and buy it. It is really really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finished it it one day!, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
I wouldnt consider myself a romance buff, but occasionally I like to read something that lets me escape for awhile, a book that although a romance has a good storyline and the author can write, not all romance novelists fit that criteria unfortunately. I also like a book that keeps me reading into the wee hours "excuse the pun" well this was one of those books. Braden was sexy and every girls dream, there were times that I found Joss to be aggravating, I wanted her to let go and be free and let someone in, I guess thats where the scenes with the pschiatrist come in handy and you see a softer side to Joss.One of my favourite characters was Ellie she was just so lovable and one ofthose people who you would want as a friend. The relationship between Joss and Braden was fun to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
This is an absolutely brilliant story of a recovery from loss, as well learning to trust again. A seriously hot love story. It deserves to be in the top section of best sellers. Great characters, you are drawn to them all. Quite simply I was hooked from the first page and read the entire book in one go.

On Dublin Street