on 4 November 2012
The Grabarchuk Family book of puzzles is a fantastic, interactive and invaluable brain fitness workout. Such "workouts" will help your mind process information more quickly and efficiently, as well as helping you develop the ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time, amongst other things. The puzzles range from relatively simple to complex and difficult, and many of them do involve "thinking outside the box", and flexing your brain muscles. Be warned - the method you use for solving one puzzle won't necessarily work for the next! I am still working my way through it, not as quickly as I would like though!

A very challenging book - it keeps you on your toes, is tons of fun, very absorbing and provides essential exercise for your brain, ensuring it operates at optimum levels. Incidentally, this will keep your mind strong, young and healthy, which can ultimately prevent diseases such as alzheimers as we age - a well known fact. In addition, if you can solve most or all of these puzzles, you will feel an enormous sense of pride and satisfaction. Are you up for the challenge? For all the benefits and the hours of pleasure it provides, the price of this book is very low, for both versions. Highly recommended!
on 4 November 2012
This was an extremely fun AND challenging book!!!

I made some mistakes and skipped a few that I just couldn't figure out. I really think this is a great book for most ages, but I would think probably 12 and up is best. I will be sharing this with my 13 year old son to see who does better. I am sure he's going to enjoy beating me!

I think it this is an engaging book that really gives you a way to think "outside" of the box as most puzzles require more in-depth problem solving than expected. Something as simple as a shape can be misleading and even though you may think you know how to solve it, once you see the answer, you have one of those "forehead slapping" moments.

Really enjoyed it and look forward to sharing it with my kids, hubby and other puzzle lovers I know. HIGHLY recommended book!
on 16 February 2013
104 Puzzle Quizzes for E-Readers is a book of visual (geometric, spatial, logic) puzzles. All the designs are original, and all the designs can be answered within your Kindle or other reader device. The answer is multiple-choice. A wrong answer invites you to continue trying, a right answer explains the answer.

The puzzles range in difficulty from easy and fun for the kids to try all the way up to fiendishly difficult. For instance, in the super easy category, New Triangle Frame invites us to insert the right shape into a blank space. Something my grade-schooler can do, as I've asked her to give it a try. But on the other end of the difficulty scales, Triangles in Coins asks us to count how many isosceles triangles can be formed by joining the center points of circles (coins) in an image that consists of 13 circles. Sounds easy enough.

I love these puzzles and have downloaded all of the Grabarchuk puzzle books. Once you work them, you can't work them again (you know the answers), so I'm thankful they keep on producing more, and at a cost of just pennies per hour of fun.
on 21 February 2013
I really enjoy puzzles and games that require thought and logic. This is the second Puzzle Quiz book that I have purchased by the Grabarchuk family and I was very happy to find new puzzles to solve. These puzzles are great to do while I am waiting somewhere for an appointment. I also enjoy working on them together with family members. My nieces and nephews like to compete and work together to solve the puzzles, which I think is great for their development. I love that I can have all of these puzzles on my Kindle so I can take them with me wherever I go. This book has a vast and varied selection of puzzles to complete that keep my mind active. I really enjoy this book and recommend it for people of all ages.
on 3 November 2012
Definitely a fun puzzle book. I wasn't really sure what to expect, as I haven't touched a puzzle book in ages! I didn't do as bad as I feared that I would, but some of these are challenging, and it took me a bit longer than I expected to get through it. Lots of fun, and a great gift for the puzzle lover in your family. If you have a tablet, pickup the HD edition as well. Overall, this is well worth the asking price, and I look forward to more books from the Grabarchuk Family!

I also have a detailed review at:
[...]
on 21 February 2013
Today was the first time EVER I actually enjoyed myself while my husband watched a hockey game on t.v. thanks to this puzzle book! I did call him over a couple of times to help me solve a puzzle, the first time he seemed a little annoyed but the second time he actually forgot about the game while we raced to solve several puzzles together! A definite 5 star recommend from us!
on 22 February 2013
I bought this from the Amazon US store. It was a great experience for me. Those puzzles in this book are fantastic which kept me busy. Solving some of those were really challenging while others are okay. Good to keep it in your kindle especially it'll be useful to spend your spare time. Nice experience.
on 14 February 2013
A very challenging book - it keeps you on your toes, is tons of fun, very absorbing and provides essential exercise for your brain, ensuring it operates at optimum levels.Great fun for long car trips. Good variation in levels between books. Even my teenager liked it. I recommend all of them.
on 18 March 2013
Expecations for electronic quizzes are high and this doesn't come close, there isn't suffcient interaction for an electronic quiz book.

I've flicked through and then deleted.
on 31 July 2013
I gave this book a 2 star because nearly all of them I couldn't do but I would probably recommend this book to my friend michelle