4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect
I bought two of these cases (one in black and one red) recently, essentially to change the look of the phone. In one of more irrational moments I bought a yellow Nokia Lumia 920 and it is very bright!

Published 15 months ago by R. Forse

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend
I returned this cover as it doesn't give a good grip and easily slips out of your hand. Not good for a mobile.
Published 8 months ago by Ally

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 24 April 2013
R. Forse (Taunton, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Nokia CC-1043 Soft Cover for Lumia 920 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

My thinking initially was that I would look at changing the chassis of the Lumia itself but that proved to be a very costly and complicated option. With that idea a no-go, I started to pay more attention to the cases available on line and this one in particular stood out.

It's an official Nokia product and so it fits like a glove. If anything it is a little tight to get on to the phone initially but if this wasn't the case it wouldn't be such a good fit. There are only two areas where the yellow of the phone can be seen, the first is right around the headphone socket. In practice this is likely because of the different size of headphone jack casings sold by third parties and the extra room ensures that one size fits all. The second area where yellow is visible is on the underside around the micro USB/charger port and the speakers, again this was likely necessary in order not to distort the sound.

It fits incredibly well to the phone. The buttons and camera are not blocked at all and the case goes right up to the raised screen, covering the chassis in its entirety (other than the two small areas mentioned above). In addition it is fully compatible with the wireless charging feature, as expected considering its an official Nokia product and I have not noticed a difference in charging rate.

The case is a similar texture to the glossy finish on the phone itself, and having owned a more matt effect case before it does not feel quite as secure in my hand and, truth be told, I'm a little anxious that I may drop it.

Overall this has done exactly what I wanted, changing the look of the phone in a way that does not cost the earth. It's a great case and if there was a way for it to have covered 100% of the chassis I would have given it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cover, 15 Mar 2013
A genuine Nokia cover which is an absolute perfect fit unlike some of the cheaper 3rd party covers. Minimal size increase which is a trade off against pretty much full protection for an expensive smart phone. Highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels part of the phone, 26 Jan 2014
Fits tightly on the phone and becomes part of the phone. Adds protection to the side keys and camera lens from nocks as puts them flush or set back from the cover. The side buttons are not quite so easy to press at first but you soon learn how to press. I had a cover for my N800 which after 18 months was still in good condition. Made of good quality rubbery material which is nice to hold and makes the phone feel more secure in the hand as less shiny than the phone. Feels as though it would give some protection if falls. The phone still shows as charging when I place the phone on my Nokia wireless charging base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Dec 2013
I ordered 2 of these from Amazon and neither turned up, so I ordered one from a competitor which did turn up and I have to say the case is brilliant - it fits the phone perfectly and the holes for the buttons are cut so that they make them flush with the case - it actually looks like the case is part of the phone. I disagree with other people who say that the phone is just as easy to drop with this case on - it is not a slippery as the phone itself. Overall worth spending the extra money on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, 28 Oct 2013
This cover fits well and would provide some protection. The case is quite smooth and not "grippy" enough for my liking.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB WELL, WORTH THE LITTLE EXTRA., 19 Sep 2013
Does what it says on tin! Fits perfectly as it is a Nokia product. Previous Nokia 800 came with same type of cover (smaller phone, smaller cover) and this kept phone looking good for last 12 months despite several drops. So bit p**d had to buy cover this time, but well worth it and way better than all the non nokia products available. It is so discreet and well fitting you don't realise that you have a cover on the phone anyway. None of my colleagues or family believed cover was in place, just thought it was the phone as it came.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I expect, 9 Sep 2013
It's a very snug fit, so snug people might not even notice it's a cover without closer inspection, especially from the front. It does make the phone look slightly bulkier and more rugged. The main reason I wanted it is to protect the camera lens, I think it's daft to have it flush with the cover as I've seen other camera lens destroyed with scratches. The buttons are slightly harder to press because they're almost flush with the cover but it's a minor complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, sturdy and a perfect fit, 8 Sep 2013
Ben "Tillekaratne" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
I recently bought a Lumia 920 and wanted a good, protective case that would protect the corners and sides primarily. With previous phones I've gone with flip-style cases, but after researching cases online, this official Nokia product came most highly recommended, so I decided to go with this one.

The fit is absolutely perfect. If I was trying to be overly critical, the volume rocker, lock button and camera shutter buttons on the side don't stick out very far, making them slightly more difficult to use, but I have found no real problems with pressing them. Whilst the case is quite thin and doesn't add much weight or size to the Lumia 920, it also feels very solid, and I'd have no doubt that if I dropped the phone and it landed on a corner, the case would protect the handset.

All in all, a very good case. I'd highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits the 920 like a glove, 20 Jun 2013
Being a bit accident prone I decided to get this for my Lumia 920 as I've already thrown my phone across the room onto solid floors a few times and didn't want to keep doing this without a case. Case fits very well, if there were a slight niggle it's the fact that it doesn't fit perfectly around the camera/flash, it's about 1/2mm off centre, but doesn't affect the ability to take photographs or use the flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 4 Jun 2014
Thin and light but durable at the same time. Unlike the other colours this one doesn't wear off. Doesn't add much weight onto the phone either.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›