‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
Great DVD, the kids love it, keeps them entertained for hours. Would recommend this DVD, learned a few things by watching it

5.0 out of 5 stars seen this so many times..., 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
...because my 4 year old looooves Dinosaur Train. It's a cute, worthy show. I just wish I could get the theme song out of my head!

4.0 out of 5 stars another gem of a dvd!, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
yet again this dvd was for my loving little niece. she loves dino train and having this dvd to unwind to is a godsend for the days when i just want to put my feet up and relax,maybe open up a beer,pop some m&m choco p nuts whilst watching the footy or columbo repeats on itv 4 channel,bliss!! but the door opens and a 3year old bundle of energy comes launching through,and decides she wants to play with some weird looking toy that looks like an extra off the hellraiser films....that didnt get on the film cos it was too terryfying called igglepiggle and his equally strange looking friend who looks to me,to have doughnuts stuck on his head and obviously needs speech therapy called makka pakka???wtf is that about??so i decided to get this dvd and what a godsend. she is glued to it so thank you amazon and dino train......now wheres the paracetamol????

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD for little ones but over priced when I first purchased it., 3 Feb. 2014
Janis Hedley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this and immediately regretted it as I found it elsewhere for half the price. Returned for a refund which was duly given but I had to pay return postage which I wasn't happy about because it was free postage when sent. However, the price had now been dropped from £10 which I am glad to see. The one I bought from another supplier is great, my 3 year old grandson loves it and watches it over and over every day, making a change from Peppa Pig and Thomas. I wonder when he is going to tire of it. Educational, has me memorising all the dinosaur names which I hadn't a clue about and my grandson keeps me right. Recommended. I've given it 5 stars for the content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational and fun, 20 Sept. 2013
Nannyanne (BURTON-ON TRENT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
A real hit! something a bit different from those other dinosaur Dvd's which can frighten younger children
I have bought a few of these all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
Our 4-year-old son loves the dino train. It's fun, it's sweet, it's loveable - and it's full of information. We constantly hear "Dr. Scott says this and that" about dinosaurs. And our son's friends like to watch it, too, because it's one of the films on dinos that aren't scary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
Kept my 4 year old son glued to the tv for the entire DVD show time. Would recommend to any dinosaur mad little boy or girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
My little girl loves dinosaur train so she was very happy with this and I had not seen it in the shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
A big thumbs up from my 2yr old who is fascinated by everything dinosaur. Watching over and over again. A must have for any dinosaur fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational and Fun, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Dinosaur Train - Hatching Party [DVD] (DVD)
My little boy loves this series, he sings the songs and is even talking about the things Dr Scott the palaeontologist (and yes I know it is probably spelt wrong) talks about!!!

This series is bright and catchy and teaches about fossilisation and other dinosaur stuff, without being too boring.

Not too bad on parents ears after the 9 millionth watch either!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›