4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, close fitting and great price
These are great and especially for the price. They feel good quality, look good (well as good as a man can look in tights!) and kept my legs warm on a 7am cold, almost frosty morning bike ride.

The actual product is quite shiny which you don't see on the photo supplied, but this isn't a problem for me.

The only thing I found was I am 6' 4" and the...
Published on 1 Oct. 2012 by Anthony Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars poor
Lost shape already, Very disappointed after son wearing them three times to play football. I could of bought them cheaper else where decided to give the dearer ones a chanc
Published 14 months ago by laura mckay

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, close fitting and great price, 1 Oct. 2012
Anthony Williams (UK) - See all my reviews

The only thing I found was I am 6' 4" and the large could do with being longer for me, so if I'd known I would have gone for XLarge.

Otherwise very pleased and I'll just wear some longer socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 28 April 2013
Bought these for my son for when he plays football and to protect him from the very cold elements .... He loves them and as longs as he's happy the nom happy . :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars good cheap compression bottom, 25 Nov. 2012
The item arrived the following day from order which was a surprise, welcome of course.Works well but feels cold when you move initially and stop, then you warm up! The bottoms of the leg are very tight when placing over the foot, which isn't what you get with more expensive products. All in all a good product. Does what it says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for price of product, 6 Sept. 2013
Received these in good time. I ordered the small mens size and they fit me perfectly, all the way down to my feet. (5"10).
Yet to see how durable they are but my first impressions are good. Far better buying these than a more expensive brand such s Nike or Adidas for 3 times the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought in conjunction with the base layer top, 10 Dec. 2013
D. Briggs - See all my reviews
Close fitting and definitely a lot warmer than previously purchased Under Armour summer weight compression. Not warm enough so I'm trying this for cold weather conditions. Even though it appears to be made of similarly weighted material to the Under Armour shorts/shirts it does appear to be quite a bit warmer. Keeps me warm even when sweating profusely in a cold atmosphere. Durability in the wash will determine if I'll buy again. The item is considerably less expensive than the Under Armour stuff so time will tell if it will be a repeat buy. Will update if it falls apart in use or in the wash.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 23 April 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 8 Jun. 2014
The fitting around the crutch area is very uncomfortable. The back rode up high. A tear in the leg happened in my first game. The legs were not tight and were quite baggy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 22 Jan. 2014
These items are poor quality. The stitching is loose and frayed in places. The material fits quite loosely on the legs and is not compressive at all. I have a number of Compression base layer items, some from companies like Sondico, and even Lidl and Aldi who's products are vastly superior. There is no wicking behind the knees, on the gusset, backside or anywhere else. The elasaticated waist is also loose in comparison with others. Choose something different.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy - will buy again, 17 Jan. 2014
These really keep my 7 year old warm at football training and matches and he loves them. I bought a Medium Boys for a bit of growing room, they fit well, not too baggy and I reckon he'll get a couple of seasons out of them.
The supplier, SportsShopUK, was extremely efficient as they arrived before the expected date with no hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight, 31 Dec. 2013
A. Dinnes - See all my reviews
Quite a silky feel, which my son uses under his football kit, which fit well and keep him warm. I was concerned that they might rip easily if he did a sliding tackle which sounds impressive, or fell over the ball, which is probably more accurate !, however so far they have proved an impressive piece of kit.