on 8 October 2013
Have to completely agree with both the below reviews.

Until I saw Moon Safari play this piece live, on their recent Himlabacken tour, I never realised it existed and how glad I am that I spent the wonderous sum of £ 0.69p to be the proud owner of this classic 24 minute piece of Prog Heaven.

6 very young guys, who are extremely talented both as musicians and song writers and deserve a lot more recognition, however, the 'Prog' tag will almost certainly mean mainstream radio will never consider playing their music to the masses - What a crying shame!
on 26 January 2013
I can't quite fathom why I find moon Safari so joyfully wonderful. Lovers End and The Gettysburg Address seem to always leave me me time after time with a bizarre and guilty sense of deepest delight in the simple pleasures of their music. So for a trifling 69p what more could I ask for with another instalment of Lover's End? For a month The song seemed to pass me by, but wandering home this Thursday, down the hill from Bidborough to Tonbridge, trudging through the snow, a couple of pints to warm the journey home, I felt a crushing joy, rarely felt, as the 20 plus minutes of this wondrous piece of musical heaven washed all over me as I slipped and slided home. The climatic ending is truly a thing of beauty and I somehow think that this may well have been the best 69p I've ever spent, certainly much cheaper than the two pints! Buy it, love it, cherish it...
on 25 February 2014
epic tracks are the traditional prerequisite of "proper" prog bands. They should contain time signature changes, mystical lyrisism, instrumental prowess and take you on a journey of the mind.
Moon Safari achieve all of this with ease, but they add their USP - Beach Boy harmonies, layers of voices echoing through the ether as the track unfolds.

So If you want "Supper's Ready" mixed with "Surf's Up", then this could be the best 25 minutes of your life ( to steal a phrase from Rock Candy Funk Party)
on 11 November 2012
One has come to expect great things from Moon Safari and 'Lover's End Part III' is no exception.
Beautiful melodies poliferate across its 20 plus minures and the vocal harmonies are utterly sublime.
Brilliant on every level.
on 19 October 2015
Stunning - gorgeous melodies, great playing from guitar and keyboards, some great harmony vocals - just a brilliantly inventive slice of prog. For lovers of Yes, Camel, Marillion, Genesis et al.
on 28 December 2014
£0.79 for 25 minutes of prog. After, The Other Half of the Sky, this is Moon Safari's second longest and second best song. It's an epic, BUY IT!
on 11 September 2014
25 minutes of pure Swedish glory. Sounds strangely like Bruce Springsteen fused with Yes. Great harmonies and melody. Love it!
on 20 May 2015
Horrendous! So bad I deleted it. I had to listen to a good amount of Acid Mothers Temple to clean my ears out! OK if you like crappy bands like Journey and Foreigner. Otherwise, avoid!!!