Published 1 month ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so
plenty of thick, good quality dark chocolate, but I am afraid that the biscuits in the packet I had were completely overshadowed by this flavour. I like a good tang of ginger in my biscuits and it just wasn't there in these.
Published 1 month ago by cassycat

4.0 out of 5 stars Buttery, crumbly texture with mild ginger and thick chocolate., 15 Aug 2014
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cartwright & Butler Dark Chocolate Ginger Biscuits 200 g (Grocery)
12 biscuits per pack and they certainly don't last for long!. The dark chocolate is thick and good quality. Texture of the biscuits is light and quite crumbly, more cookie than shortbread, and they're not over sweet. My only negative; I prefer a ginger biscuit with a real hit of ginger and these are quite mild however they're lovely bikkies and much too good for dunking!. My sister has already ordered more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 7 Nov 2013
Stumbled across these and I'm so pleased I did. 12 biscuits per pack - so not the cheapest. A thin all over coating of dark chocolate and a biscuit with a crunch. No chunks of ginger but very full flavour nevertheless. Delicious treat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bicckies, 9 July 2014
Keith L. Williams (Isle of Man, U K) - See all my reviews
Very nice but too expensive. A luxury product

5.0 out of 5 stars scrumptious!, 18 May 2014
I bought these as part of a birthday present to send but they never made it! We ate them all and they were scrumptious.

5.0 out of 5 stars delcious, 22 Feb 2014
thin but very moreish so be careful good for the 4p.m. cuppa, feels like a treat which they are, just enough ginger

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, 2 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014
Mark Cooke (UK) - See all my reviews
Lots of chocolate, lots of ginger, delicious.

Cartwright & Butler Dark Chocolate Ginger Biscuits 200 g