4.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfortable after a few washes.
When I first got this bra I tried it on and found the straps dug in to my shoulders, if I adjusted them so they didn't then they'd fall off my shoulders. However having thrown it around the washing machine a few times and given it some abuse you perhaps shouldn't with the tumble dryer... this is now my favourite bra!

It's so comfortable you forget you're...
Published 21 months ago by Sarah Hayes

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed
Bit disappointed with this bra, the cups are a bit small, the rest of the fit is fine, but not a full cup, at best three quarters. No good for me, I like a full cup.
Published 9 months ago by Seven of nine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfortable after a few washes., 11 Aug. 2013
Sarah Hayes (Waterlooville,, Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

It's so comfortable you forget you're wearing it and it gives great support. Just give it a few cycles at 40 before you wear it first.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cotton bra, 11 April 2014
Having bought my first ever triumph bra a few months ago which fitted perfectly, I decided to explore buying a couple more and so far its now my favourite brand of bras.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 24 Aug. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 11 May 2014
Bra fits okay and washes well but i won't be buying this style again as I feel that others give a better shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous product, 4 May 2014
This is the best fitting most comfortable bra I have ever purchased, and I will definitely be buying another one next payday. I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed. I'd also like to thank customer services for all their help as my first order didn't arrive but they promptly sent me a replacement which arrived within a week and it was well worth waiting for. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable bra that I have worn!, 6 Mar. 2014
T. Mein (Olive Grove Villas, Chorafakia, Crete) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triumph Cotton Lace Comfort Underwired Full Cup Women's Bra (Apparel)
I love it and intend to buy another one in beige. It fits me perfectly and is soft and light.
Well worth the money. I've worn M&S for years and lately can't find a comfortable bra, I tried wire-free and various other makes but his is by far the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft cotton lace, 3 Mar. 2014
Really like this bra. The lace is soft and pretty. I have always found cotton underwired bras that fit quite difficult to find so I am pleased wth this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra I own, 10 Jan. 2014
This is a really comfortable cotton bra. Excellent quality and style, usual high Triumph standard. I plan to by more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Triumph Cotton Lace Comfort Underwired Bra Full Cup Women's Bra, 27 Nov. 2013
D. Young (Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
This bra looks better than in the picture as the lace is pretty. It is also true to size which was such a relief as other bra sizing can vary.
It is lovely and comfortable and washes well. It has wider but comfortable bra straps which don't cut into your shoulders at all.
I would definitely buy another one

4.0 out of 5 stars his & her review, 22 May 2013
my wife thinks it's a really good bra, something about good shape and firm support. i'm not so sure, it covers all of her breasts and is pretty difficult to remove in the dark!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›