5.0 out of 5 stars compression sox excellent
Published 15 months ago by Rob Reigate

2.0 out of 5 stars Buying skins you would have expected a quality make, ...
Buying skins you would have expected a quality make, unfortunately the stitching has come away an I have had to carry out sowing repairs. I need another pair so will now look at other makes. Pity.
Published 1 month ago by Martin James

5.0 out of 5 stars compression sox excellent, 8 Feb. 2014
These compression calftights are fantastic. I had a pair of the Paula Radcliffe style nike ones before and they were far too tight and used to make my toes goes numb. These are just the job and they don't look like you're wearing your grannies varicose vein socks either. So far I have only worn them about 10 x but very pleased. What i would say be wary of the size as most of the write ups i read suggested they came up small. I am 6ft and weigh 85kgs and i was the very top end of medium measuring round my calves so ordered them medium and they are spot on, definately didn't need any bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins socks, 27 Dec. 2013
I would definitely recommend these compression socks to anyone who has had problems with their calf muscles etc. I now wear them every time I do any kind of sport or running and have had no further problems. They are very supportive and are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooooooo good!, 16 Jan. 2015
Nf1236 "NMMF" (SOMERSET ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
OH MY GOD!!! These things are a god send! I had a month off from running before Christmas and stupidly came back with an 8 mile run. End result one injured calf muscle and a lot of pain. Since then I've had nothing but pain every time I run. I'd tried the Kinesology (however you spell it) tape, and supports and still pain. So I thought I would buy these. Now I had no faith in them working. I thought this compression malarkey was just hot air and an excuse for people to waste money on more running stuff. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong. I've just come back from a run wearing these and ...................no pain!!! Not even a twinge!!! I ran two days ago and I was feeling crippled - tonight I'm feeling like I can run any distance again. So happy. Wish I had bought these sooner. Highly recommend. If you have any twinges get these - seriously they really help. I'm stunned how well they work.

Ok enough gushing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 Nov. 2013
These calftights are a great fit, comfortable to wear during any training session and are a great recovery aid, wouldn't be without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 3 April 2015
As a warehouseman that walks at least 12 miles a day, I can tell you that they do what they say. I'm not saying that it hurt everyday and they saved my life, but haven't experienced any pain since I got them

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 8 April 2014
Bought for my husband to recover after long runs and he reports that they work perfectly. He has fairly slim legs for his height (5'11") and the medium size fitted him well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, solved an ongoing calf problem, 9 July 2014
Excellent product, solved an ongoing calf problem. My husband decided to buy a cheaper version and ended up sending them back and ordering these - you get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Calf Muscles, 1 Jun. 2014
Mr. William Oxley "oxenblocks" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I had a slight injury to the calves and needed to ensure that I stretched them before games, and that they kept warm and flexible during the game.

These are snug and tight fitting when you out them on.

During exercise they stay up the leg whereas your socks sometimes slide down. So the calf tights stay in place and keep doing their job whilst you exercise. Perfect!

I would definitely recommend these for calfs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommended, 16 Sept. 2014
I have suffered from calf strain for years. These were recommended by a GP friend. I am convined they help. Not only have I not suffered any injuries, the calves don't even tighten up any more. They are tailored to support the entire lower leg so are better than simple cmpression bandages.

Well worth a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compression and solved pain issue for me ., 21 Jan. 2015
Great product and has helped with calf pain - word of warning to not pull over foot too rapidly - stitching did give in small area and I did need to repair - caused by my impatience and trying to pull these on quickly - more a user fault that product issue

Skins Essentials Compression Calf Tights MX