4.0 out of 5 stars SKINS is the ultimate Alpha and Omega. I love it!
Recommended size, specified at body height / weight ratio :( this is the original size recommendation of the company SKINS)

Size S (Small ) Body Height : 5'3" to 5'11" Body Weight : 126 lb to 159 lb
Body Height : 5'11" to 6'1" Body Weight : 132 lb to 159 lb

Size M (Medium) Body Height : 5'3" to 6'5" Body Weight : 161 lb...
Published 9 days ago by Tristran

Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars SKINS is the ultimate Alpha and Omega. I love it!, 25 April 2015
Tristran (Magdeburg, GERMANY) - See all my reviews

Size L (Large) Body Height : 5'3" to 6'1" Body Weight : 187 lb to 216 lb
Body Height : 6'1" to 6'7" Body Weight : 203 lb to 234 lb

Size XL (XLarge) Body Height : 5'3" to 6'1" Body Weight : 225 lb to 258 lb
Body Height : 6'1" to 6'7" Body Weight : 236 lb to 269 lb

When I started five years ago with running, my coach advised me to get myself compression garment. He said this would improve my body feeling and slow muscle fatigue. So, it was winter and I bought the "SKINS A200 Men Thermal Long Tights". It was the beginning of an ongoing friendship. Although I otherwise almost exclusively buy UNDER ARMOUR clothes, UA has no chance with compression short and long tights. SKINS is the ultimate Alpha and Omega.
Furthermore, I also prefer when training and competing to wear CEP Compression Socks SOCKS RUN 2.0. These compression socks are the Alpha and Omega in its segment and for every ambitious runner a must have.
This will help you to understand why I've purchased the A400 Compression 3/4 Tight. I pull the socks over the knee extension, which has the advantage that it can not ride up the leg. This would be very annoying. The latest version of this compression tight (Skins A400 Mens Mens 3/4 Tights, Gold) has the same problem. It costs ONE star.
Now to this tight. Run with your usual running socks and running pants 10 km. Then (a day or two regeneration is perhaps not bad) with the combination SKINS 3/4 Tight and CEP Socks. The difference is like night and day. I would never wear something else while running. I just feel great and I run another 5 kilometers, just for fun. I love it.
The waistband is comfortable. It is soft and should be worn at level of the hip bone. I always put my "UA compression tank" in the tights, so that both do not slip.
The tight is like a second skin and hardly noticeable. Moisture is wicked away from the skin and during the training wind and cold (wearing the tight at freezing temperatures) are not noticeable.
Price is 150 Euros for both garments together and are an investment that pays off. Purchased this version of the tight two years ago, training five times during the week (10 - 17 km) and the tight is still in shape and nowhere broken. First-class quality. This is also the reason why I have not bought the new one. I am a miser.

Lean myself not too far out of the window when I say: FOUR star and you have to buy! Recommendation!

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as advertised, these are half shorts not 3/4 shorts, 4 Jun. 2014
I ordered these, somewhat last minute, as I've got a race on Saturday (53k in the Dolomities!) The Skins I already have are thermal ones (S400 3/4 length), and it's going to be 23 degress on Saturday, hence the need for lighter Skins. Paid for one day delivery to arrive today and I fly tomorrow. Unfortunately I have been sent Skins white 1/2 length shorts. Looking closer at the picture, the pic does look like 1/2 shorts not 3/4 so I should have checked that. But the title and description (and price!) is definately for 3/4 shorts. Just ordered the black ones as the only ones in stock and I do hope they arrive by tomorrow as I fly at 4pm! Shame I wanted white for the heat. I'm going to arrange with customer care for a return and replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 July 2013
purchased for the lakeland 100. these are very good indeed. only slight issue is that as i have a small waist (28) and large thighs the sizing for this product is via BMI. for those of us who are short(174cm tall), fit and muscular the bmi fit is not the best way to size a product. either the waist fits and the material over the thighs is very tight or the thighs fit and the waist is a bit too large. apart from that very good item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but prefer the Nike version - these ones ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Ok, but prefer the Nike version - these ones sit too low on the shin - the model in the picture must be much taller than me (I'm 6'0) - I wanted them to sit just below the knee but they sit just above the ankle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skins A400 Men's Compression 3/4 Tights - Black/Yellow, M Skins, 26 May 2014
I use these pants for several years and they are fantastic. In the latter model, however, the length is slightly shortened compared to the previous model and in my opinion is not very positive

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 May 2014
Brilliant and comfortable to wear. Fit perfectly I'd certainly buy some more of these. Good level of compression. Certainly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2013
The Skins A400 do everything I'd hoped for, extra support and result in less muscle strain. Well worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
Excellent arrived on time product perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
Good value and arrived promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014