5.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed - not the product, the seller!!!
Published 21 months ago by TamFBB

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
Tried 2 bottles for my tennis elbow along with other things and found theses no use at all for my injury
Published 22 months ago by Snoopy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed - not the product, the seller!!!, 1 Aug. 2013
THE PRODUCT IS GREAT! I can only recommend it, but do yourself a favour and order it from somewhere else (definitely not from Century Health-Nutrition or as it is called now US Metabolics LLC). It took me almost a month to arrive - not knowing that it comes from the US as it doesn't say on the product when you order it. Not to mention that it cost me an additional £14 for customs, and they sent me the regular 120 tabs tub instead of the 150 as they say and show on the picture. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joint health....tick, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: USP Labs Super Cissus RX Joint Support Capsules - Tub of 150 (Personal Care)
Fantastic product. I had bad joint issues particularly as I am allergic to shellfish and am unable to take all the other joint formulas as they contain shellfish (joint ace and all the other popular ones). Works better that all those and the added bonus of not trying to kill me with shellfish :).

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me!, 16 Jan. 2014
Following an injury I developed arthritis in my left knee...
Surgery didn't help much, the knee was always painful and I walked with a limp.. I was gutted having always been active and working in the fitness industry.
I couldn't use reg anti inflammatory meds because I'm on warfarin, I thought I thought this 2 weeks later I started to notice the knee wasn't as bad, four weeks in my knee is so much better, the limps gone, I'm off pain meds (dhc) and my INR hasn't been affected.
Cissus worked for me you're experience may not be the same but I'd def recommend that it be given a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aches Away, 26 Dec. 2012
The aches and pains I use to have in both sholders has now gone, Super Cissus is a great product for joint pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars give a go, 29 Mar. 2015
yes, it worked on me. i am a swimmer and for last 4 years i was away from the pool due to pain in my shoulder ( around deltoid). i bought this supplement as preventive treatment for my knees, instead of glutamnie, and after 10 days of taking it i notice that i dont experience pain in my shoulder!!! i got back swimming - but i am still scared of that chronic pain may comeback, that's why i rub Arnica cream after my swims and dont push to far.

What i learn is that this herb has a general anti- inflammatory properties - and that might do the MAGIC to me - i would really recommend this BRAND because this one i use. -

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread!, 29 April 2012
N. Wilkins (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
About 4 months ago I injured my lower back (muscle spasm) while moving a heavy object in work. After all the regular treatments R.I.C.E, heat, stretching/strengthen exercises, various supplements, back brace, prescription pain killers, physio and countless bags of frozen veg. I had little success in terms of recovery, and was getting extremely frustrated. After countless hours of research, I came across cissus, aka "cissus quadrangularis" by usp labs and decided to give it try. Although most of the testimonials online were related to joint injuries, mostly elbows, knees and shoulders, I wondered would it work on back based injuries. I started on the loading phase of 3 caps, 3 times a day straight after my main meals. Within day 3/4 pain started to diminish, I thought this was a placebo effect, and thought nothing of it. Then after day 6 the pain completely disappeared, literally when I woke up! I also noticed a another old injury I suffered 3 years ago, of a golfers elbow type injury that I acquired during lifting weights. This particular elbow injury had ended my gym career to much disappointment, and this injury started to show signs of improvement. I continued the loading phase for 3 weeks, then carried on a maintenance dose 2 x 2 per day, which I still take today 2 months after. I am not sure if the pain would return if I discontinued using cissus, but I am quite happy being pain free, and getting on with my active life, and plan to return to the gym in a few weeks time.
If you have a long term injury of any sort, give cissus a shot, it is a seriously effective supplement, I experienced no side effects, except for an increased libido, which was very welcomed indeed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, 29 Oct. 2014
I tried these with some scepticism, doctors haven't been able to help my shoulder pain, and I've read much on usual joint supplements that don't seem to make much difference. But I'm now on my third bottle of these super cissus capsules, and I was convinced to keep ordering after the first bottle. I used to be in pain every day, and even though my pain isn't eradicated, most of the time I don't think about it anymore, I feel I can live with it for the first time in four years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 28 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Jun. 2014
I still wait for the result after taking this supplements. I do hope it is good and it is working. Soon I have a more impressions I will share with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablets, 7 Jun. 2014
I am currently still trying these so im hoping they will help improve my ankle injuries as they have been well recommended

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›