5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galax Ace 2
It worked fine. Worth the spent.

It gives a charge of 2-3 days. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a replacement.
Published 15 months ago by Ahsan

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine or not?
This arrived unwrapped/sealed which immediately raised suspicions. I understood it to be new, but was doubtful after using it because of its limited life-span. Even with re-charging, its life-span was rubbish. Would not use this company again!
Published 9 months ago by Misty45

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine or not?, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Battery for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (I8160) (EB425161LU, Li-Ion) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galax Ace 2, 22 July 2013
It worked fine. Worth the spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 12 July 2013
Bought this as a spare battery and its fine. Keeps charge for a reasonable amount of time and was good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Sep 2013
Mrs. S. Johnson "nice little cats face" (Maidstone, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say..it was a new battery for my phone. Good price and works better than my old one

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficiency, 17 Mar 2013
The suppliers were very quick to send the order and the battery is holding the charge for 7 days and not 1 as the battery in the phone when purchased five months ago.

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe this was a "Monday Morning" production, 12 Jun 2014
I choose this battery as a backup for my Samsung Ace 2 GT giving the Code provided by Samsun. The Battery delivered had a different code but appears to be also suited. It was sold as a new unused item. I charged it fully to 100% and used it for about a total of 20 minutes. It then droped to 7% power. I have tested it a few times since with similar results. I simply disgarded it to avoid the hasstle of returning it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd give this a zero star review, if I could., 22 Aug 2014
Zero star review.

If I could I would leave a zero star review. Like many others I needed a replacement battery for an Ace 2. I saw the mixed reviews and thought I would take punt and hope I got a good one. Sadly not. If anything this battery performed worse than the one it was replacing. Needless to say, this is going back for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars This battery was so cheap I didn't think it would ..., 14 July 2014
This battery was so cheap I didn't think it would work . It lasts longer than my old one

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 July 2014