4.0 out of 5 stars Fits iPhone 5s perfectly
I wasn't sure about this product because of bad reviews. It fits my iPhone 5s perfectly. Now I made sure it is fine I will probably order more colours. It would be great if it was real leather, but I knew that before I order so I wasn't disappointed.
Published 4 months ago by T

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product for the .
fits the iphone5 snugly but does expose just a millimetre or so at the top, which could cause a problem if you drop it on the open end. not real leather. looks ok to the eye but feels cheap to touch. overall a decent product for the money.
Published 15 months ago by hendo81

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits iPhone 5s perfectly, 30 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says...., 19 Feb 2014
Perfect fit and good protection for my iPhone 5S. Although not real leather it looks like it. Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case, 30 Oct 2013
Very pleased with my phone case. It arrived very quickly and was well packages. Great value for money. I would definitely recommend this to others looking for an iPhone case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red case, 22 Oct 2013
I cannot fault this case, it looks good and is extremely good value when compared to some branded cases. The iPhone fits nicely inside and adds no weight. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 2 Aug 2013
Very good quality, love the colour, fits my iPhone 5 perfectly. recieved in a few days from ordering. Well worth the money. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Jan 2013
Soft leather, nice color, good quality. The pouch is slim and fits the iPhone 5 perfectly without making it look bulky. I highly recommend it. I should have bought more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product for the ., 22 Jan 2013