5.0 out of 5 stars buggy
great quality strong well worth every penny, would out live most buggies, any expectant mums to be and having twins should go for this model
Published 4 months ago by david hudson

2.0 out of 5 stars ok product, that was until. . .
This pushchair was a great purchase for my 7month old and 2year old when we first used it. Unfortunately now after only owning for 2months the wheels have worn down on both sides making it very difficult to push. Not happy as we have another pushchair so its not even like it gets excessive use.! Will be contacting amazon for return!
Published 15 months ago by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars ok product, that was until. . ., 19 May 2013
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what you expect for the cheapest double buggy around, 16 May 2014
S Dennis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)
Bought this buggy to take on holidays as I have a 4 year old and a 8 month baby. It was by far the cheapest double stroller out there. It is basic but does what you need it to do. It was ideal for our recent holiday and both children wee comfortable in it. I've not had any issue with the hoods and folding the buggy like a previous reviewer. All folds fine. My only gripe is the back lowering/highering method. My single Obaby has easy clips on either side that click and the back drops, then you push up steadily for the desired height. This has a funny little tie on the back of the seat which you let out and pull in. It's ridiculous! Trying to lift the seat up when a child is in it and pull the tie and stop at the desired height is nearly impossible unless there is two of you! But apart from that ideal for what we needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars buggy, 24 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars double buggy, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)
because it is very hard to open and shut. and the hood is very hard to get on . and its hard to do the recliner system

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Sep 2013
Good size, sturdy though a little heavier than ideal, this double pram represents really good value (I picked it up in a sale). No problems with it so far though the recliner component is a fiddle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)
This is my first review ever and I have only decided to sit down and put pen to paper because I am furious about this purchase. We decided to buy a twin pushchair to give us added mobility on a family holiday (we have 2 daughters and I have back problems so carrying them is not an option). When item was unpacked it looked fairly basic but it looked like it could do the job. How wrong could I be! On its maiden trip we discovered that one of the three joints where the push-chair folds does not lock in position (the other two were ok). The implication is that whenever the chair was pushed uphill or met a little resistance (i.e. uneven paving stone) the frame would begin to fold on one side with my daughter inside it! Completely useless! Thank you for singlehandedly ruining our first family holiday Obaby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great twin!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)
Fab! I'm a childminder and use it everyday :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on. Bought it for holidays with our 2 ..., 16 July 2014
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)
Spot on. Bought it for holidays with our 2 and 3 year old girls. Lightweight and folds up to little more than a lightweight single. Well worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars Obaby double, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)
I have bought tried & tested many prams and buggys on the market but founded myself needing a double again after much search chose this one!!! -

I wasn't disappointed its the best pram/double around with a good price tag!!
Most of all I first used it on a trip around central London!! on the underground tube & trains (there were two of us) found it held up very well it's very solid, not heavy, folds small lies back and its side by side width is fine.

only Issues I had is the hoods i couldn't fold the buggy well at all with hoods still attached they bend and very easy to break. I had to take them off/on every use and also to fully lie both kids back I emptied out pretty much everything in the storage baskets underneath! Leaving lots things to carry!!! The raincover is large keeping kiddies very snug & dry. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood) (Baby Product)
It's the ideal stroller for the beach,i use it every day.if it breaks down at the end of the summer ,i can say "it worth".cheap,easy to handle,not enough heavy.It's what i expected to receive.

Obaby Apollo Twin Black Stroller (Red Hood)
Used & New from: 262.64