Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 15 May 2014
This refill pack was ordered with the main product it is for, and both have met expectations. Paint put into it two days ago is still wet and usable, even though the palette has been in an otherwise warm/hot room. I would recommend this to anyone who is using it for painting in any form with acrylic paints, be it on canvas or table top war game miniatures.
on 14 January 2014
Really pleased with this product as I don't have the health to paint for long, or each day for that matter, and I believe this to be the best solution for me. Others in my position should give it a try.
on 3 June 2015
This thing is saving me so much money on paint, definitely worth the investment.

Using two drops of vallejo paint on a bit of plastic can get me maybe half a figure painted. Used 2 drops of the same paint on this and I'm currently up to my fourth figure with paint to spare, so definitely worth the investment. The stay wet pad at the bottom also works very well, I have a dehumidifier running 24/7 and after two weeks the pad is still moist.
on 16 April 2014
Works very well. I bought this as I only have time to paint occasionally and didn't want to waste a lot of paint
on 7 March 2015
This refill benefits from the addition of a sponge base. For this I bought two of the Masterson Handy Palette sponges which, with a little adjusting, can be made to fit. This has greatly improved the performance of this stay-wet palette.
on 8 June 2015
Keeps acrylic paint wet and workable perfectly, and is sufficiently large to separate the various colours you're working with. Ideal to leave work and return days later - a boon!
on 30 March 2014
A useful product which include more paper for the stay wet palette. Paper seems to be of high quality and provides more hours for painting without the paint drying
on 23 August 2014
The palette meets my needs admirably. It was delivered in a timely fashion and I would be happy to buy any future products from the Artists Studio.
on 25 March 2014
this is a very useful product and works well. I would recommend it to friends. It was well packed and arrived promptly.
on 14 February 2014
This is just what I was looking for, roomy and of a good shape to pack.The liners are of good quality,too.