5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Great, works on any laptop, easy to see when you put it down, which is a must for me. Cover fits firmly over the usb connector so no worries about it dropping off and it has a good strong ring on top so can be attached safely to keys.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. M. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory stick
I did not realise that it had a limited memory for photos etc, but that is my fault, so no complaints
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jan 2013
Mrs. M. Taylor (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2GB Pink Pebble USB Flash Drive/Memory Stick/Pen/Gift/Present/Stocking

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory stick, 11 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Oct 2013
Perfectly sized not too large to be bulky or to small to be easily lost. Love how it lights up when being used, very cute! Perfectly robust, not tacky. Only thing I don't like is that the lid doesn't fit onto the USB half when in use but that's just a minor point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Aug 2013
At uni I have to hand in a lot of my work on USBs. We often don't get them back, or they get stolen or lost, so I didn't want to splash out on anything expensive but I also didn't want anything that would fall apart easily. These are nice, sturdy, and best of all, cheap. I'm sure I'll be back for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars flash good news, 8 April 2013
I take a lot of photos and attach them to my poetry and show the thing or things that inspired me to write. I can then store them on this neat little flash drive to keep everything saved.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Memory Stick, 19 April 2013
Excellent. Cheep, delivery timescales and packaging 1st class. No complaints at all, and if I pass my exam for which it was intended, then my satisfaction rating will multiply.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it was purchased for, 21 Jan 2013
Was a gift for my daughter as she is at college. Its pink and it does the job it was intended for so all happy

ARRAY(0xa72308ac)