on 29 May 2014
I've played and coached football and rugby over quite a few years. Also, I had a little thing of buying Liverpool footy socks (made by adidas etc).
These socks are amazingly comfortable! The best! If u need some sport/rugby socks these are so soooo comfortable. Washed a few times and they still hold the snug elasticity so far.
on 12 November 2013
They're so pretty and comfy and sock like. They give the most enjoyment that can feasibly be given from a sock.
good job Canterbury.
on 28 August 2014
I made sure that I read the sizing instructions before ordering. However, the size l that shows as 7-11 shoe size are actually an 11-13 when they arrived. As a result they are no use to me.
on 20 May 2015
I think canterbury have changed sizes recently. This is my second pair of 'large' and there is a size difference between them. Double check before ordering.
on 16 December 2014
Good modern fitting sock - wicking material and slight compression with padded foot. Really like them and will buy more.
on 20 September 2014
good colour fit as expected, delivered quickly
on 4 August 2014