5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!
I received this car seat just last week and put it to the first test this weekend.
The build quality of the seat is outstanding, it will give you peace of mind.
It is very simple to install, only takes a few seconds to fasten.
It is a bit heavy, but when safety comes first, that is really not an issue.
The only fear I had was the fact that this seat...
Published 18 months ago by ngrego

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps could be better.
It's not a bad seat but the straps are not a great thing. Also the seat seems a bit narrow. I am not completely happy with it, but my son is, he likes the shape and the color.
The end of the strap, the one you pull out to fasten it and tight up seems flimsy, it had instead of a loop just a cheap piece of plastic that fell off on the first use.
Except that it...
Published 9 months ago by J. L. Testa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 10 Jun 2013
The build quality of the seat is outstanding, it will give you peace of mind.
It is very simple to install, only takes a few seconds to fasten.
It is a bit heavy, but when safety comes first, that is really not an issue.
The only fear I had was the fact that this seat does not recline, so I was worried that it might be uncomfortable for my daughter. This is not the case though. When fitted on the car seat, it leans back due to the shape of the car seat itself. There is also a small flap you can open that gives some extra lift to the front end of the seat giving it an ideal position for relaxing or sleeping during a long ride.
I'm very happy with this car seat and would suggest it to anyone without hesitation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ,comfortable and safe, 13 July 2013
I loved that chair so I've seen and it really is very comfortable and safe.My baby started using since 8 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: RECARO Young Sport (Mocca) (Baby Product)
Very good safety seat. I had high expectations and im not dissapointed. Easy to install and easy to adjust. 5 out of 5 stars. The build quality and materials used seem to be very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality chair, 9 Mar 2014
We have a 9m months baby, and he was crying all the time we were on the car with the old 0 group chair. Fortunately, with tihs chair the baby stopped crying. He feels comfortable and falls asleep easily.
The quality of the chair is great, compared to lots of other chairs we've seen on stores. And apart from that it looks very nice.
I didn't expect less from Recaro!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 23 Dec 2013
Had to get a Recaro seat for my son to go in our Golf GTi (mk2). Our car is red so this looks great in it, being group 1 2 and 3 I won't need to buy another seat for him. It is well built, easy and secure to fit and really comfortable for him to sit in. He frequently falls asleep in it, so it has to be comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice seat., 12 Dec 2013
Easy installed, have not got the chance to see how effective is and I hope that no one will have to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase. Well built and robust., 11 Dec 2014
NGuerra (Vialonga, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RECARO Young Sport (Mocca) (Baby Product)
Very good chair. Well built and robust. Removing and placing it in the car (if you need it) once you acquire some practice is easy, practical and doable in just a couple of minutes. My daughter liked it and takes good naps on it as well :-) Chair inclination is enough as well with the adjustment and the natural inclination of the car seat.

Just a remark because I had it and in the manual I think it wasn't clear enough: to adjust the chair seat belts from both sides and besides pushing a button on the lower part of the chair (to release the strap) you need to push only one strap on the top of each seat belt (near the pad) otherwise you won't be able to release the belt. You'll notice that you have two straps on top of each seat belt pad. Maybe this is not easy to understand in text but once you are near the chair you'll see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This was a bargain bought it for our grandson good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant car seat from 9 months to 12 years, 17 Jun 2014
Brilliant car seat has got the best reviews and awards, well built good sport look to it! Matches recaro seats in the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Jun 2014
Stylish, safe, easy to fit and easy to adjust my little boy is comfy in and an has no problems going to sleep sat in it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

RECARO Young Sport (Mocca)